Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Are you planning a ski season?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
i think it would be way cooler is it was called "pwnthesnow"
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Sideshow_Bob wrote:
OwnTheSnow wrote:
....more authentic than .... 'Jack Wills seasonnaires'

Anyone wearing Jack Wills Seasonnaires needs shooting or at least hounding out of resort as a complete Billy.

or a Durham Uni student for whom JW seems to be the latest 'uniform'
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
OwnTheSnow, I may have been a little harsh with my earlier assessment, I assumed you were merely a pimper. I apologise for the bollux remark and I wish you the best of luck.

However, you should beef-up your team of gurus with someone who's done more than one season. The first season is normally a honeymoon.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
fatbob wrote:
Sideshow_Bob wrote:
OwnTheSnow wrote:
....more authentic than .... 'Jack Wills seasonnaires'

Anyone wearing Jack Wills Seasonnaires needs shooting or at least hounding out of resort as a complete Billy.

It's not for you grandad! wink Actually there's probably no quicker way to destroy the brand than for 30 somethings and upwards to start wearing it.

JW is probably the most tragic brand in the history of mankind.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
OwnTheSnow, good luck with your venture - and welcome to snowHeads.
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Sorry for being slow to reply it only seems to tell me sometimes when people reply...

@galpinos, thanks for all that not negative, just the kind of thing we were looking for.
Just quickly on the website point all we have essentially at the moment is a blog just to try and build up a bit of experience and publicity before we launch everything.
The final website will be very different.
I also think you are right with the wording.
The whole feel that we ultimately want to create both for the brand and the community can really be summarised as authenticity which I think will come through a combination of partnering with established organisations, events etc and also (as one of you said) bringing in more experienced peers into the community

@fatbob, no problem no offence taken Smile

Thanks all
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy