Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Specific Knee Brace...

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I love my Mojo, swapped to the Mojo 2 this year, was better than the last one ie, less obvious under the ski pants. Not without issues though. The rods would sometimes loosen but the main issue (which they listened to customers on and made simple corrections at no extra cost!) was the hip rods popping out of the holders, like I say now sorted with a simple elastic band fix!!!

I am the only one in my group of 7 to use a Mojo, not because I'm not fit or cant be bothered to do squats etc but to reduce some of the shock and therefore damage going through my already threadbare left knee cartilage, I ALWAYS outlast the entire group and could carve flat out like never before!!

Please note, I paid full price for the Mojo, don't have any connections to the company or anyone who knows them!
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
snowbum1971,

This is most interesting as I was studying them at the NEC ski show and thought the device could take load of my knee due to many ops to replace snapped ligaments.

What I need to know is will it fit over my knee brace?

Do you wear it under or over your ski pants?
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
snowbum1971,

Just read the first section so see you wear it under!

What are you doing with the old Mojo?

Cheers
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
forwood wrote:
If you're in UK you can get these prescribed on the NHS. Get your GP to refer you to an orthotist,. Mine wanted to prescribe a DonJoy but was quite happy to get me the Townsend Rebel. Cost to me - nada!

What? You got one on the NHS?

I'm after a townsend unloader brace. I have had a medial meniscectomy and have a natural tendency to overload that area resulting in pain. What orthotist did you use?
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy