Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

newbie poster needs dalbello boot parts

Poster: A snowHead
Hi. Can anyone help me please?

I have a pair of Dalbello Avanti boots (the green see-through ones) that I've had for seven or eight years. They fit very well and I like them a lot. I bent the right toe buckle on a trip in January and need a replacement. The boots have been with my local dealer since February and they can't find the part i need.

Please, does anybody know of a source for Dalbello parts? I'm begining to think i might have to buy another pair of boots. That is not a happy thought, I really like the pair I've got.
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Cibbic, you mean this boot?

If you can't get that exact buckle it looks to me like many others could replace it. I know www.solutions4feet.co.uk stock Dalbello race boots so might have it.

Welcome by the way snowHead
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Or you could try Ski bartlett.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Cibbic, i don't have an exact match for that one (think you may struggle with an exact clip with the age of the boot and their only having been a true distributor in the UK for a couple of seasons now)

i do have several things that will fit and pretty sure i have something which would be very close in terms of shape/look
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Boots look better with odd clips. Makes others think you've done something a bit gnarly.
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
THanks for the replies. Sorry, I didn't realise that there were so many Avanti models. The Boots I have are Avanti VComp Custom (Lime green see-through). the clips have an extra little lever / cam type thing on the levers. (Levers are blue and silver) I really don't mind if the clips don't match so long as my boots are working again. I've taken a pic of the undamaged boot but can't work out how to post it up.

CEM, do you have a shop in Bicester? I drive that way every few weeks on my way to Bracknell, I could call in.

Thanks again for the help, it's much aprreciated.
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Cibbic, yes he does google solutions 4 feet
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Cibbic, You need a snow media zone account - Among the options at the top of the screen on the left hand side. Upload the photo into your album then view the photo and cut and paste the code under the picture into a posting you make on the thread - your picture will be available to all Toofy Grin
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Thanks Megamum.
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Cibbic, Very Happy that's in good nick for an 8 year old boot, I wish mine looked that new for the little use they have had!
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
That's it's best side ;0). They've probably only done ten or twelve weeks and i wear my salopettes over the top.

The boots are really comfortable. I will be gutted if i need to replace them. I only need the toe clip for the right boot bu i suppose i could replace them all if i had too. I don't think the little lever thing is that important to me. I don't fasten them so tight i can't get them undone.

I've had a few years off while my boy grew old enough to go, he was skiing on his third birthday,(cue a very proud dad). we took him in January to Bansko, he had a little go every day skiing between my legs and loved it. We are planning to go in December to Les Menuires withMy our three year old and a dissabled first timer.
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
You could email Dalbello direct?

info@dalbello.it
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Try edge & Wax
latest report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
DangerMouse13, don't work their by any chance wink
snow report
CEM, No got some dalbello spares from them at beginning of season.
latest report
DangerMouse13, It is a pretty old boot now, would be very surprised if the spares are still in existance...... Stranger things have happened (and most of us never throw spare parts out, well not until they are x years old and you think they are not ever going to be needed.....then you can pretty much guarantee that someone will want them about a month later!!!)
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy