Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Has anyone used Ski Insurance.co.uk??

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Got some very hefty quotes from usual insurer `WorldInsure` for 67 days in USA. I`m aged 54 and not made 1 claim in 25 years!!

So, just got quote for £154 from Ski Insurance.co.uk, for 67 days in USA , as recommended on Natives site. Seems TOO good to be true.

Has anyone used them before??

Many thanks .... Susie
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I have had a policy with them in the past as they seemed to tick all the boxes but until you make a claim you never know with any insurance company, which I have not had to do.
I would use them again as long as the offered cover is good enough.
There are lots of insurance threads on here try having a look around with the search function Smile
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
susieski, Try DogTag I think they also have an american insurance company as well, don't forgrt to get snowHeads discount!
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Thanks for the replys.

I couldn`t afford to go this year (well can`t next really....but you know how it is!!) have generaly used Direct Travel and Worldinsure but had a shock when

the premiums have gone from around £164 to £300`ish in a year.

Have checked policy cover and it seems fine BUT it`s the claiming bit.

Cheers anyway
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy