Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Weeks training course...

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I fancy going on one of these Training Courses over a week, held on a Glacier over the Summer/Autumn months. You know the ones... the likes advertised by Warren Smith and Emma Carrick Anderson etc,etc.

As i am looking at doing my Level 2 exams over the winter months, i thought it would be a good way of getting up to speed before.

Anyone been on one...had good or bad experiences or can make recommendations?
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
http://www.developyourskiing.com/
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I've done quite a few weeks with Snoworks both before and since starting my progress through the BASI system, having done pre-season and in-season training with Phil, Emma and their colleagues. I've found it extremely worthwhile, in terms of improving my skiing as well as a bit of an insight to BASI stuff (although their courses are not specifically designed with that in mind, except for their Pro training courses). I did a review of their pre-season camps which I posted on snowHeads a few years ago - I'll see if I can find it, but the summary was "do it, it's great!".
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
rob@rar wrote:
I did a review of their pre-season camps which I posted on snowHeads a few years ago - I'll see if I can find it, but the summary was "do it, it's great!".

Here's the review of their slalom training week, part of the Pro courses run by Emma (although reasonable typical of the race training they do for recreational skiers, although the fitness stuff in the evening doesn't usually feature on those courses).
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Thanks for the reply's and Link...much appreciated. I really enjoyed reading your review Rob. I love hanging out in the gates...I like nothing better. Looks great fun.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy