Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Easyjet add Luton-Salzburg this Winter

Poster: A snowHead
Easyjet will run twice weekly flights between Luton and Salzburg from 17th Dec this year. Prices start at £27.99 (+bbb*) each way. Tickets are on sale from today.

*baggage, boarding and breathing....
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Excellent - more choice Very Happy
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Oooh, that might make a sneaky weekend in Austria almost doable. Luton is only 2 hours away. But I expect one would have to book now to get half decent prices and I won't know if it's even possible until Christmas. Sigh...
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
queen bodecia, there are loads of opportunities using the various late booking places! Scarpa and I got fantastic rooms in Altenmarkt last January using the bookings.com site. Same hotel a well with no probs!

Book your flights and we'll sort out the accommodation for you Toofy Grin
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Samerberg Sue, do you seriously think the Rosner will ever let you and Scarpa stay there again after the state of the room after you two vacated it:shock: Laughing
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
kooky, been back twice since my girl - they like me! Now that really is a shock Shocked Shocked Laughing
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Samerberg Sue, if there's a chance I can afford it and get some time off work in January, I might well do that. I have my main skiing holiday at the end of Feb, but I fancy another cheeky short break too, and I definitely need my Austria fix (going to Cervinia in Feb/March).
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
ooh now then... Very Happy
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Tarquin, You'll be wanting an apartment in Flachau then Little Angel wink
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
queen bodecia, like you, i'm in the East Mids but 2 hours to Stansted with loads more options sounds better than Luton to be honest. I expect Fry-em-air will do at least 2 flights a day to Salzburg this winter.
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Kersh, there's only Ryanair from Stanstead and that doesn't work out particularly cheap when you factor in baggage/skis etc. (£242 return). Easyjet from Luton sounds potentially better to me. There's also Jet2 from Leeds or Manchester but only on a Saturday and again there's not much change out of £300. Salzburg is not the easiest place to get to.
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Damn. The Easyjet flights are weekends only. Fine for a full week, no use for a short break.
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
queen bodecia, don't bring your skis and sticks - you can use one of my pairs. Fly to Munich or Salzburg and I'll pick you up and deliver you to wherever we've found you a bed Toofy Grin Toofy Grin
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Samerberg Sue, isn't Munich miles away? If it's not massively inconvenient I can fly there from Brum with Lufthansa or BMI baby from EMA. Are there any particular dates that would suit you? If so, I can put a request in for time off work. I was thinking a long-ish weekend but depends what I can do regarding flights and hotels. I realise hotels don't like part-week bookings.

Sorry for thread drift BTW! Laughing
latest report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
queen bodecia, I work the other side of Munich and could swing by the airport on a Wednesday night after work and pick you up no probs. It is what I do with when some of my family visit who don't have cars. As for the return to Munich, also no probs it is only an hour from where I live.

So how does flying out Wednesday evening after work sound to you? I pick you up and we drive via my place to pick up the skis and stuff then we drive on to Altenmarkt or Radstadt and join up with kooky and/or Flangesax for a few days sliding and creating havoc. Then we mosey on back on the Sunday to get you to the airport and home again? 4 days skiing that way. No probs with the part weeks as we can deal direct with the accommodation Toofy Grin
snow report
Samerberg Sue, that sounds pretty bloody perfect to me hun. I will investigate flights and costs and get back to you.
latest report
queen bodecia, Munich's not too bad. We use it more often than Salzburg I reckon. Easyjet 2 flights from Stansted too ... or Birmingham of course ..... or BMI from East Mids Shocked Shocked From experience, a bit pricey though.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy