Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Minibus to europe

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
can anyone give me some pointers to taking a minibus across france/belgium/holland to landgraaf. I know theres all sorts of paperwork, but if anyone has any experience of this and has a few moments to drop some points down that would be fantastic.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Laandgraf - for those who don't know already.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Rental minibus? or one already owned, registered, insured etc.?
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
We've done it with this company http://WWW.JAMESANDJENKINS.CO.UK/VEHICLE-HIRE/Charter-Minibus-Hire.html

A couple of years ago we took a group of Welsh racers out there.

I don't know about the costs as I didn't book it.

We had a 17 seater which was fitted with a restrictor. that made the journey quite long!
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I regularly travel back and forth from the UK through France / Belgium and the Netherlands in a minbus with work.
As long as your drivers have the correct passenger license (if you have more than 8 seats in the minibus), your motor insurance covers you for Europe, you have adequate breakdown cover and everybody has passports then it is as simple as driving your own car.
You should only get docs checked at the channel because all the countries are Schengen. However, if in a minibus then we regularly get pulled over when entering The Netherlands for a quick passport check. No problem though as you will have your passports anyway.
I reccomend Landgraaf, they have good value deals on most nights of the week, and apres ski parties at the weekends. As I live nearby I tend to head there or to the similar fridge in Neuss about once a month. Fun times.
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
already owned minibus, i know i can drive it on an 'own account certificate' and we seem to have the ins and breakdown covered, we are getting the tacho fixed and sealed on monday, and usual stuff re flour jackets first iad kits bulbs etc. we are taking a group of kids race training there, i went last year its a fantastic place, and from 1st july one slopes set up purely for race training. was just worried as someone was giving me the 'scaries' over the french police looking for any chance to jump on you
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy