Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Banff

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi all,

I went to Banff a few years ago, had a fantastic time, and now I fancy going back!

We got a brilliant early bird deal when we went and have seen a few similiar in the years since but I can't seem to see anything out there at the moment. Does anyone know when/if the cheap deals to Banff are likely to come out? Any current deals?

Didn't get to ski this season for numerous reasons so am really eager to get something booked for 2012!
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Outside of peak dates late deal/last minute to Banff normally throws up the best deals, and there are normally plenty to choose from. Better idea of the conditions too. Check out the current bus pick-up situation prior. wink
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Inghams always apparently offers great deals for Banff, when we were out there we were amazed at the deals Inghams customers were boasting
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
BCjohnny, shenryo, Thanks.

There are a couple of people in our group who need to give a lot of notice for holidays so we were hoping for some early deals rather than late ones.

I guess I'll just have to keep my eyes peeled! Shocked wink
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
smudger, I'm in the same boat this year - so if you find any good ones post 'em up (or pm after you've booked if you want to keep it on the qt). I'm thinking of latter half of Feb into early March, for two weeks. Anyone know what time of year is 'generally' best for freshies up there?
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
smudger, the cost of the lift pass these days is a bit of a killer.... And as BCjohnny said, really do check out the ski bus situation first. You could find yourself with a trek just to get to a bus pick-up.
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
All buses back to normal this year. Pick ups at hotel for each of the 3 ski areas - Norquay, Sunshine and Lake Louise. I've heard Inghams have pulled out of Banff this coming season.
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
rogg, If I see anything I'll let you know!

cathy, Lift pass prices are pretty shocking aren't they! If I can find a deal on flights and accommodation similiar to what I got last time though it would still be just about worth it I think...

Biddy Twiddle, Inghams have prices for next year listed on their website. No cheap deals yet though...
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
smudger, there were quite a lot of deals running through igluski.com last year. Nothing really on there now though.
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Try finding a good deal to cart approx 10 people out to Banff and have a wedding ceremony... we keep trying to get quotes for a whole package but they're either crazy expensive or people just dont get back to us.

Like rogg said, I remember getting loads of deals through on email from igluski, some where around £500-600, Room only, however which all the packages seem to be.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy