Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Introduction & Marketing

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi guys,
let me introduce myself: i'm a student attending year 3 at Politechnic of Turin and as regards skiing i'm in love with snowboarding.
This last semester i'm attending a marketing class and working on a project in collaboration with some ski resorts in Italy.
In this phase along with the guys i'm working with we are collecting fundamental infos to evaluate the present offer (of the resorts) related to consumer segments (skiers, snowboarders, freestylers..).
For that reason we prepared a quick and efficient form that i ask you kindly to fill.
FORM
We are handing over the entire project before the end of june and i can assure you that at least the resorts we are working with directly are gonna read it carefully so that could be a good way to make em listen our opinion and request, moreover you are giving us a great help!

I thank you all and wish you great snow.
Riccardo.
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I didn't expect this much credit! Thanks again for your answers guys. You are really helping us out doing a great job!
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy