Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Crazy solo supplements... Post your examples

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hmm. Lufthansa fly to Munich from Birmingham...

Note to self: spending the rest of the year dreaming about ski holidays is not an entirely productive use of one's time... Very Happy Very Happy
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
queen bodecia, Lufthansa all the way. Best airline I've used in the last few years (out of about 10). I just returned form Madrid on Iberia, and they were TERRIBLE, utterly awful. Bring back the civilisation of BA, Swiss and Lufthansa.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Dr John, I'm flying BA to New York in a couple of weeks. Never flown with them before. I hope I am impressed.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
queen bodecia, I switched to them for regular work related long haul, from Virgin, a couple of years ago. Virgin talk the trendy talk, but don't deliver basics like comfortable seats. BA not flash but they're good at what they do. Smile at the dollies and they're quite free with the drinkies.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
queen bodecia, we used BA to JFK and back last week and it was a really very pleasant trip. Out of Heathrow T5 - about 8.30 so we arrived at son's about lunchtime and returned on the daytime flight. Can't do overnight unless in some comfort and we don't/can't afford to pay for that. All seemed very peaceful, the cabin staff don't seem to thump up and down the aisles as they used to and I wasn't aware of any alcohol being served on either trip. We were in the front of the little cabin, just behind the Premium Economy, only five rows which I prefer to being in a huge cabin. Food was ok too.

We had a problem again with our passports on arrival (nothing to do with BA though) - and had to be taken to a special room. Happened at Christmas too, we have done our ESTA forms and took copies but they still find something to query - it all seems to be due to us having passports stolen a year ago in France, and replacements issued. They tell us that until the old/stolen passports would have expired we are going to have problems, but they did give me a wesbite where I can look up more information so I should do that as its fine when I travel with OH, he just takes the flak while I sit impatiently waiting to be admitted, but if I go on my own I would be more twitched about it all.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy