Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

The Arlberg snow report 2011/12

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Closing date is set depending when Easter falls.

It is not ecconmic to keep the area open for long period after Easter as the visitors falls off sharply.

If Easter is Late they stay open to the first sunday in May.

Yes , its Powder skiing today if you hike up Very Happy
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
stanton, Thanks for updates, great job cheers!
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Looking stunning today on the webcams. Me want to be there Mad
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
boabski, yeah, +1..............looks great doesnt it?!
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Not so stunning today, at least in town. They have scraped all the snow off from the Moose to the bottom. Working up at the top of the Galzigbahn as well. Even the Kandahar seems to have had a scrape.
What's that all about?
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
elj221c, oh yeah - bit weird. Shipping it to Cairngorm I think Very Happy
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
With the amount of snow they had this season, its is probably going to be well into July before it melts.

The Piste Bashers are de compacting the piste (breaking up the ice base) snow so it will melt much faster. The farmers need to get there cattle,sheep on the hill.
They plough the roads up to Gampen.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
stanton, query answered - cheers.
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Man the kayaking season is gonna be Be Nice please! epic in Austria this summer!! Rosanna/Sanna're gonna be the tits when all that melts!
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
clarky999 wrote:
Man the kayaking season is gonna be epic in Austria this summer!! Rosanna/Sanna're gonna be the tits when all that melts!

You're some junkie clarky999, I like!
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Folks heads up for anyone who can tune into Austrian TV

Tonight May 3 at 21.05

DER ARLBERG - DAS VERBORGENE PARADIES

http://tv.orf.at/program/orf2/20120503/574093501/
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
stanton, Reading your posts and seeing your pictures here has really made me feel even happier about that fact I have now booked to go to St Anton for the last week of the season next year. Thanks for all your hard work. Happy
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy