Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ski Spain

Poster: A snowHead
Trailer - Aran Ath Limit from photofloc
http://vimeo.com/21659757

One of my favourite valleys / ski area's. The Spanish Pyrenees are well worth checking out Happy
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Nice little video, I have wrote about spanish resort on different threads on SnowHeads, and I agree with U,, Val d`Aran is one of the best areas in europe,,
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
i love the Pyrenees I have only been on the French side but its so nice Loads of little resorts really close to each other Le Tourmalet,Gavarnie,Luz Airden great places for a couple of days each and cheap as well big fan.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Great video!
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
http://hemtv.xiptv.cat/video/44554

The full documentary here....
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Indeed. Our first ski tour was in the Aigues Tortes National Park and twas exceedingly pretty with lots of hillocks and trees and lakes.
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Blatent hoax!

99% of Brits who ski the 3V, and Val D'Ispair can tell you it is too hot to ski in Spain, that is where to go on summer holidays.

That many skiers can't be wrong!

david@mediacopy, which one is you in that photoshoped video?
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
I can´t understand why europen skiier not had find out that spain is a very good country for skiing, and its very good value for the money
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
rungsp, ha ha - I know a few like that.

Not me in the Vid (unfortunately) but I recognise a few of the lines.

Some photo's from a trip to the valley last year, in this thread:

http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=63153#1494016

assuming snowmediazone is working ....
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
david@mediacopy, we have been thinking about a club trip to spain, cant do this coming season but perhaps 12/13.... is Aran the resort to go for?
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
skimottaret, It's excellent for teaching\learning but there have been recent changes in local regulations that could make taking groups very tricky. Drop me a PM for more info...
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
skimottaret, Formigal, in Aramon can be something for your clubtrip,usally more snowesure, excelent skiing and less prices Very Happy
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
http://www.formigal.com/web/mapapistas.aspx?cat=43
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
freeheelskier, Yep, Formigal would be my suggestion too.

skimottaret, They seem to be making a big effort to get into the British market and have done some promo stuff with SSE. Not sure it's as easy to get to as the Val d'Aran which is 2.5hrs from Toulouse. I've been tempted to look at organising something there myself.
latest report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
freeheelskier, thanks we will put that in the hopper
ski holidays
david@mediacopy, and skimottaret, I think you can go with Ryanair to Pau in france from England, and from there is about 1h40min transfer to Formigal
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy