Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Crystal - Easyjet

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I was just idly browsing next season's prices from Crystal, and was rather surprised to see taht quite a fe wof their packages to Austria (didn't check anywhere else) now use flights by Easyjet. It looks like all the packages which are Gatwick-Innsbruck have Easyjet as the first option, with Thomson as a second (more expensive) choice.

These are including 20Kg luggage allowance - and ski carriage is £42 extra return.

Are these just Crystal booking places on Easyjet scheduled flights, or are Easyjet now doing a charter service as well?
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
alex_heney, looking at options for next season there seem to be fewer Thomson flights generally. For example the Doncaster to Turin flights end on 26th Feb for the season and the Newcastle departures end on 4th March. This is still right bang in the middle of peak season and is forcing my group to change our dates. I wonder what the rationale behind this is? I've never been on an empty Thomson flight in mid-March and the choice of regional departures is one of the big plus points of Crystal.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
alex_heney, my guess is that Crystal have taken up an option of a block of seats per specified, scheduled, flight with easyjet.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Crystal regularly used a number of EasyJet flights to Chambery and Geneva last season, as well as Titan airways and of course the more familar Thomson flights. While obviously under the TUI banner, Thomson is still considered a separate entity to Crystal, so it shouldn't make too much difference which airline they use (apart from the baggage allowances and ski carriage charges which may not be 100% consistent).
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy