Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

New Skis

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Alright!

I got my skis nicked whilst out an about recently and Im looking to replace them! Just wondering if someone could do a comparison of any of these skis?

The skis I had were APO Starskys (185) and I can replace them with the same skis however I was also looking at a few alternatives......

They need to be a good all mountain ski - back country, park and groomer.

If i had my way I would live off piste however given that I go on ski holidays as apposed to living in the mountains necessitates that I need to have a versatile all-rounder ski!

I am 6ft2 and weight about 90kg

These are the skis I like your feedback on, and recommendations on what I might find best!

1. Apo starsky - 185 but possibly shorter as I often feel I could benefit from sharper response that a shorter ski would give me

2. Faction Wednesdays - 184, would be intrested to know how good these skis are as off pisters, they appear to be quite park orientated.

3. Black Crows Viator - 177 sadly I have a felling these skis will be too short, but would be intrested to know how they ski.

Cheers
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy