Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Prize Draw for £89 off a Summer Ski Break - Winners Announced!

Poster: A snowHead
The Inside Out Ski Club has set dates for our coaching clinic programme out in the mountains for next season.

To kick off our new Summer Skiing in Tignes club trip we have decided to run a Prize Draw for a £89 gift voucher that can be used against either of our Summer Ski Midweek or Summer Ski Weekend 3 Day Summer Ski trips coming up in June.

Normal price is £269 for the Week end Clinic and £209 for the Mid week clinic. So after applying your gift voucher you can be skiing for £120 !

To enter please click here join our mailing list and you will be eligible to win a gift voucher that is redeemable for either clinic. The giveaway will be in early May and we will notify the lucky winner by email.

If you are already an Inside Out Ski Club member you will be put into a separate draw and a second winner from within the current club ranks will be announced shortly.

Good luck SnowHeads !!

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Thu 12-05-11 11:11; edited 2 times in total
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
shame it ain't a free voucher Sad although better than noubt I suppose!
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
flangesax, three days half board, ski pass, equipment, coaching and transfers for £120 isnt such a bad deal is it snowHead
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
skimottaret, the title is a tad misleading IMHO
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Outstanding value.....now working on getting a pass at this end.....and I'll almost certainly be in.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
holidayloverxx, any better, i didnt want to put prices in as i thought i would get into trouble but also didnt want to mislead anyone.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
skimottaret, works for me for accuracy, and it's a great deal
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
skimottaret, no... but it's a shame it aint a free voucher Sad better than noubt I suppose.....
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
flangesax, rolling eyes rolling eyes Would you be happier if we gave you a free holiday and some spending money as well? maybe throw some new skis and a car so you can get to the airport. shoot i forgot about flights, free flights wouldnt work i am guessing so a private jet could be laid on... snowHead NehNeh
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Of course I would! (and I expect everybody else would too!)
That is better than a deduction of the 'free' bit that doesn't actually outlay you any costs ie. the profit.
It is nice and everything - don't get me wrong.... but maybe a wee tight on what you could actually 'spend' to make a really good, fantastic competition rather than just deducting your profit and then chucking it on here as a fantastic competition to gather email addresses.
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
flangesax,well we cant please everyone i guess but hopefully a few SH's will appreciate the sentiment, ps i was gonna have a quick look at your operation but your signature doesnt seem to be working for me on firefox....
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
6 already entered into the draw, we will keep this thread updated with the odds snowHead
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Quote:

If you are already an Inside Out Ski Club member you will be put into a separate draw and a second winner from within the current club ranks will be announced shortly

So when you think about it the new sign ups are likely to often benefit from better odds than the long term members due to their numbers probably being smaller - so much for loyalty eh folks? wink Puzzled
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
we have upped the stakes, have a look here snowHead snowHead Toofy Grin
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Only a few days to go for this prize giveaway. All new signups will be entered into a draw for an £89 voucher for either of our mid week or weekend summer ski clinics as detailed in the OP. Odds are about 40 to 1 at the moment so pretty good !

You will also be entered into a free draw (as per the link above) for a place on the midweek course along with all people on our mailing list.

Winners will be announced 12 May. Good luck!!
ski holidays
last chance chappies.....
snow report
The Inside Out Ski Club Wheel of Fortune was spun and we had two lucky winners

From our current club members Jason G*****
And from the new sign ups Grace G**

Both were selected at random and notified by email. Lets hope the snow is good come June!
snow conditions
Oooh, that's me Very Happy
Now all I have to do is find flight and another £120

Anyone else on here going that week ?
snow conditions
Neville, Congratulations! snowHead
latest report
Neville, Congrats - enjoy, and come and show off your skills at the PSB? snowHead
snow conditions
Congrats Neville! I've just seen your name change - why?
latest report
I have to say thanks to skimottaret, as I received a voucher for £89 last week. I won the April draw. WoHoo.

I will probably use it for a trip to Tignes rather than Hemel.

All good.
snow report
Are Jason G and Grace G related in any way ?
snow conditions
cathy, you weren't at the EOSB

sev112, Not that I know of
latest report
Neville wrote:
cathy, you weren't at the EoSB

rolling eyes well spotted
snow conditions
sev112 wrote:
Are Jason G and Grace G related in any way ?

Are Neville and JasonGibson130 related in any way?
snow report
betterinblack, jasongibson130 ?
check my signature
ski holidays
Neville, Nice one Neville, your on a roll with all of these raffle things
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Snakeskin Si, yeah, great.
one pair of shin protector thingies (that you now have)
a small sweatshirt (small ?) that i gave back

finally third time lucky Very Happy
ski holidays
sev112, I did put the correct number of stars after the first letter of each winners surname to avoid conspiracy theories...
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy