Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Snowboarding will be dead in 10yrs. Discuss.

Poster: A snowHead
Arno wrote:
fatbob, think it's Jeremy Jones who poos himself in that circumstance Wink

i've seen it said that snowboards have an advantage in supersteeps for 2 reasons:

1. with skis, when it gets really really steep, it could get quite hard to bend your uphill leg enough to allow you to get most of your weight on the downhill leg and stay in balance
2. instead of poles, you can carry 2 ice axes (i know you can carry an ice axe and a pole in one hand but that never looks very secure, and I am not sure whippets are really meant for self-arrest)

The key to the use of the whippet is in the name:

http://www.blackdiamondequipment.com/en-us/shop/ski/ski-poles/whippet-self-arrest-ski-pole/

Wink

Also I don't see what you mean about steep skiing.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
meh, i guess the whippets are better than nothing for self arrest (assuming you don't impale yourself) but i'd see them as much more useful on the way up. but what do i know eh?

this is what i mean about steep skiing:

(image culled from www.pistehors.com)

a boarder (assuming he can get purchase) can just stand on his edge rather than almost performing the splits like this geezer
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Arno, Of course XDLR would have pointed it over the crux and aired it out wink

I thought whippets' primary purpose was emergency one off deployment for self arrest. For me this would obviously be balanced out by sideeffect no 1 - stabbing mayself in the eye in a no threat gaper fall.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Urrm, he's hardly performing the splits there! It looks a lot more balanced than standing on one edge as well. Also once a boarder is on they're heel-side don't the ice axes become much less useful and harder to use?
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
As a matter of interest what does the skier do from the position in the photo above? If he turns the axe is then on the valley side. Is he side stepping a crux?
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
Arno, that's a doozy of an assumption though...
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
hey - just reporting something someone said to me which IMV doesn't sound completely ridiculous. if anyone can confirm or deny from their own experience i'd be interested to hear about it Wink
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Christ that's steep!!

I can see what you mean Arno, that looks a very awkward position to be in on skis - any turn is gonna be sketchy as Be Nice please! trying to swap your pole and axe over. Actually it would be sketchy as Be Nice please! anyway lol. In my head I can imagine a boarder having a lot more freedom to apply the axe more effectively. For more normal steeps I'd say skis are much more suitable and versatile though.
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Jeeeeesus, that guy in the photo is somehow standing on a vertical cliff!

I'm scared just looking at it!

T Bar wrote:
As a matter of interest what does the skier do from the position in the photo above? If he turns the axe is then on the valley side. Is he side stepping a crux?

I'd like to know that too. Doesn't exactly look a good position to get a turn in.

In answer to the snowboarding question, I still see loads of the b*ggers about, but they're not all spotty teenagers these days. It seems all the cool kids are on twin tips in the park/off-piste.

I'm sure there'll still be plenty of snowboarders about in ten year's time.
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
I would say steep skiing is easier and safer than steep riding (with good technique) having very nearly had an experience several years ago when I might not have been here Shocked

2 edges is the main thing....

Pan de Rideau is a good example - not a chance you would get me on that traverese on my board....only abseil in from above.

On a snowboard you are very exposed on a heel edge....and really how secure would an axe be when you accelerate that quickly down a 50% slope...Most people riding with axes use it as a psychological thing.

The problem is a snowboard slash/turn is Fundamentally more fun that a ski turn Toofy Grin .....so you will never find me in BC on skis. There might be massive compromises but ultimately its all about the down. What with splitboard technology now that gap is closing anyway.
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
If the intention is to self-belay whilst side slipping/stepping down I can see it would be marginally safer with two axes on a snowboard as you will always be able to make two points of contact whilst moving or three whilst stationary whereas the skier will have 1.5 or 2.5 thanks to using one axe and giving a highly inaccurate 0.5 to the uphill ski. As soon as you are turning and ending up on the heel-side though it's going to get very awkward to get one axe in properly let alone two. There is a segment of Jeremy Jones in Deeper where he has pretty much this issue without axes coming up to an ab-station or icy crux in, I think, Chamonix.

Here in Iceland snowboarding still seems as popular as ever in the resorts and very similar to Scotland in that regard.
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
I was wondering if his backpack contained a parachute !
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
In answer to the OP question the answer has to be a resounding NO. In general and in the outside eye snowboarding is still and will always be more cooler. If you tell a non-snowsport person you just returned from the alps they will automatically say "oh you ski?" as I always say "no I'm a snowboarder" the look and pereception changes. I am now a rebel, like a biker gang member.

freestyle skiing has become more popular and where those kids would have taken up boarding they can now continue skiing in the park etc. I watched a group of freestyle skiers in tignes park one afternoon on the tignes late deal. They were dressed like boarders and were french which pretty much says it all, if they were brits I reckon they would have been boarders. I have to say they did look cool.

Last edited by So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much on Thu 21-04-11 13:37; edited 1 time in total
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Gainz, You're correct. Snowboard is here for good which is a great thing.

I think people are very wrong to think one sport is "cooler" than the other. It's the person whos cooler not whats on their feet. Thats why I love the word "freeride" rather than freeski or freeboard.

As a rule i find that most people who think one sport is not cool is either stuck in a 90s time warp or can't do the other sport. All the pro's I know have repsect for the riders and don't give a toss whats on their feet.
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Dot., totally.

Skiers who habitually whinge about 'snowboarders' plural, are dicks. Ditto the opposite.
ski holidays
don't know about snowboarding, but the 'Chris Reynard ate my hamster' thread will still be going strong
latest report
my buddy Gerome, add's a bit of balance

http://ouebsite.com/images/projets/_grandesImages/z_tudor_wall.jpg
ski holidays
SMALLZOOKEEPER,

thats Jerome Ruby and Dede Rhem, first descent of the N Face of the Triolet -

pity Dede is dead though, as is Marco Seffredi - both steep snowboard pioneers.......
snow report
SMALLZOOKEEPER, photoshopped? Skullie
snow conditions
Be interesting to see what the next breakthrough innovation will be in skiing or boarding equipment. There's no doubt to my mind that depite Mervin's best efforts snowboard kit sells primarily on fashion (& not a little of built in obsolesence) while over the past decade skiing has been successful in establishing a run of equipment innovation from width/shape/rocker to slackcountry bindings which has changed some of the rules of the game. Maybe boarding's real proposition is its simplicity - 1 board can do justy about anything, boots are practical for hiking etc.
snow conditions
Dot., yep definitely about the person. I would be a bloody cool skier, maybe bring some real street cred to skiing if I skied. No chance of that happenning Toofy Grin Toofy Grin
latest report
fatbob, I think the most telling thing about that Tour Ronde segment in Deeper is who's really the best freerider out there - clue, it's not Jeremy Jones!

Big Xavier just looks cool as a cucumber while JJ is freaking out. (No disrespect meant to Jeremy Jones BTW, just a wee lesson in letting the French boys take you out on their home patch!).
latest report
stevomcd,totally. Toofy Grin
snow report
SMALLZOOKEEPER, is it because you do XDL's boots but JJ hasn't benefitted from your magical powerz yet? Wink
snow report
Arno, watch this space doin' some shizzle with Deeluxe at the moment will include Xav.
ski holidays
For a while, it might have been uncool for kids to ski...now I would say it is more balanced with it being just as cool to ski or board. While the boarding trends might not be as favorable as they once were, I don't see it completely dying anytime soon.
snow report
Arno wrote:
meh, i guess the whippets are better than nothing for self arrest (assuming you don't impale yourself) but i'd see them as much more useful on the way up. but what do i know eh?

a boarder (assuming he can get purchase) can just stand on his edge rather than almost performing the splits like this geezer

Luckily, not a predicament I'm expecting to be experimenting with on my Scott Crusairs but nice to see a picture with a pair 'on edge'. Little Angel Plus he's got the Dynafit binding toes locked on touring mode. Is he thinking of skinning up that scarp or just not worrying so much about his knees ? Laughing
snow report
moffatross wrote:
Arno wrote:

Luckily, not a predicament I'm expecting to be experimenting with on my Scott Crusairs but nice to see a picture with a pair 'on edge'. Little Angel Plus he's got the Dynafit binding toes locked on touring mode. Is he thinking of skinning up that scarp or just not worrying so much about his knees ? Laughing

Judging by the ice axe tracks in the snow, it looks like he's side stepping up, rather than skiing down. Amazing what can be done with Dynafits.
Of course, it's possible that this is a still culled from the boilerplate thread, rotated through 90 degrees wink
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Also in that terrain pre-releasing is more dangerous than not releasing in a fall as you'd probably die anyway. Locking the toes out at least makes that much, much harder.
snow report
meh wrote:
Also in that terrain pre-releasing is more dangerous than not releasing in a fall as you'd probably die anyway. Locking the toes out at least makes that much, much harder.

Oops, Embarassed another one of my attempts at irony was lost in internet translation. Laughing But you're right, the hold of those toe lugs is supposed to be pretty tenacious when they're locked ... http://www.backcountry.com/store/video/1304/Dynafits-save-skier-from-huge-crevasse.html
ski holidays
Noone looks smoother on the steeps than Xavier De Le Rue. Whatever you think about snowboarding he has proved it is at least the equal of skiing steeps. Last year he was way ahead of the skiers at the FWT final in Verbier.

Arno, do you have the pistehors link to the guy on the Crusairs?
snow report
BobinCH, I know I'm not Arno, but ... http://pistehors.com/news/forums/viewreply/993/ Little Angel
snow conditions
While there are obviously many exceptions to every rule and as a huge generalisation, over the last couple of seasons it seems to me that the the standard of skiing generally seems to be higher than that of snowboarding generally. Don't know what that means but I'd be happy to wager that since the skiing industry has learnt massively from the counter-culture/tech influence of snowboarding (which is basically skating on snow) it's set fair for the future as the majority of local groms now want to ski. Someone mentioned Whistler earlier as a place where groms are still down with boards, but this wouldn't be my experience of wider BC by any means.

I don't believe this is cyclical as I think skiing has recaptured the 'cool' cache it was missing for a decade or so thanks to snowboarding, but nor do I believe snowboarding will disappear forever; there's always be the the hardcore, Japan (although a very fad-driven and fickle nation in terms of action sports) and English punters to keep it alive!
snow report
oz5000 wrote:
While there are obviously many exceptions to every rule and as a huge generalisation, over the last couple of seasons it seems to me that the the standard of skiing generally seems to be higher than that of snowboarding generally. Don't know what that means but I'd be happy to wager that since the skiing industry has learnt massively from the counter-culture/tech influence of snowboarding (which is basically skating on snow) it's set fair for the future as the majority of local groms now want to ski. Someone mentioned Whistler earlier as a place where groms are still down with boards, but this wouldn't be my experience of wider BC by any means.

I don't believe this is cyclical as I think skiing has recaptured the 'cool' cache it was missing for a decade or so thanks to snowboarding, but nor do I believe snowboarding will disappear forever; there's always be the the hardcore, Japan (although a very fad-driven and fickle nation in terms of action sports) and English punters to keep it alive!

i'd tend to agree with most of this, as when i started skiing in the late 70's early 80's it was very much all stiff upper lips and "look away martha, scud". i think snowboarding gave the impression that the great unwashed could take part, even if the many hate the idea.
as i consider myself a pleb i think it feels great seeing skiing being more fun. however the one issue i can see is the lack of women. most recent trips ive been on have been mostly guys. apart from eastern eu where i'd say it's 60/40.
snow conditions
Snowboarding has definitely gone totally mainstream as evidenced by the huge* number of overweight British mums and dads in too-tight boarding clothes, helmets and sunglasses I have seen boarding in Chamonix these past weeks. I doubt that spells the demise of the sport though, with the growing number of boarders continuing to push the limits of boarding in the park and backcountry.

I'd say that Gainz hit the nail on the head when he talked about the 'coolness' factor of the two sports. These days, it is easy to mistake a young skier for a young boarder - clothing wise - until you look at the boots. Now that skiing is cool again, it is more attractive to the image-conscious and peer-pressured teenager than it must have been not so long ago.

As a skier, I have to say that I really enjoy watching skilled boarders work their way down the mountain. Boarding, when done well, has a graceful aesthetic in the body motion that you don't see in skiing.

As a side note, I have lost count of the number of teenagers and early-twenties steezy types on monoskis in the past month. Is there a resurgence?

* i.e. a lot more than I've seen in the other mere two seasons I've been skiing.
snow report
moffatross, totally my own hungover fault I think. Smile
ski holidays
If it gets scary as hell double pole plant to jump turn is a nice getout.
latest report
 Personal Injury Lawyer
Personal Injury Lawyer
Handbags For Sale
Designer Bags Uk
hermes bags for sale
Louis Vuitton Handbags Outlet
gucci bags on sale online
Chanel Handbags Online
Gucci Bags Sale
Chanel Outlet Online
replica handbags men
replica lv handbags
gucci outlet
Hermes Kelly Bag
burberry wallets for sale
replica Louis Vuitton bags
Cheap Replica Bags
burberry wallets for men
discount gucci bags
designer hermes bags
Chanel Outlet Store
mens burberry wallet
designer hermes
coach wallets replica
Hermes Handbags
gucci store
bags replica in china
Replica Handbags Wholesale
Designer handbags discount
Cheap LV Handbags
gucci outlet online
fendi wallets for women

With the arrival of the financial crisis of this year, more and more people like to choice buying replica louis vuitton handbag instead of the real someone to save money. Should you love lv style, and you will not afford one bag cost $1000, the top quality replica louis vuitton handbag will probably be your best choice in the cheapest price.One real bag will cost $1000, but when spent money on the very best quality replica louis vuitton handbags, you're going to get Four to five variations to match you go out to various occasions. You can easily to have the new styles louis vuitton handbags, and not be have the financial problem, you've still got enough money to pay your rental, to pay for your car insurance. And also you wouldn't need improve your travel plan after you have a replica lv handbag.Our high quality Gucci Outlet Store Our replica handbags will make your dream come true this season.Gucci Outlet
Cartier is renowned for offering innovative and stylish products such as watches, wallets and bags. Cartier bags along with other products have revolutionized the style world and therefore are greatly preferred all over the world.It is brand that doesn't need advertisement and statement about its quality and achievements. However, these products are costlier out of budget for numerous people. Quite simply, because of high cost of its products, many people can only imagine owning a Cartier bag and wallet. This is why Cartier Gucci Handbags UK and wallets have gained much popularity in the market. Without compromising on quality, Cartier replica bags offer you with the same look and feel because the designer bags.Cartier replica bags not only give you the look of designer bags, but additionally keep the budget balanced.Louis Vuitton Cheap
Today, in this fashion conscious era, the demand of branded stuffs is increasing day by day.But for all people, specifically for low or medium income people, it's not possible to buy them.All kind of Gucci Handbags, whether or not they are Cartier, Balenciaga or Chanel, will also be promoted as branded bags like AAA quality. Without doubt, in the manufacturing of these replica bags, high grade materials and top quality stitching are used to provide them with a look like branded Cartier bags. Apart from materials and high-quality stitching, the caliber of colours, shades, brand seals, hardware plated of brass and gold, zippers, locks, handles and numerous other activities give Cartier replica bags the original look. In short, fake Cartier bags are created rich in quality, real leather exterior and brown canvas interior. No doubt, these bags have revolutionized the style world and budget conscious people. In look and quality, Cartier replica bags are just like the original bags; it is only cost that makes the branded and replica bags and wallets different from one another.But the availability of fake Cartier bags, replica wallets and numerous other stuffs makes it possible to keep in touch with latest fashion with replica items. Some people still think that these bags can't be used for occasions; however the truth is which you can use them for those occasion, whether it's for weddings, parties, formal dinners or special occasions.Replica Handbags
The accessories that is included with our attire reveal a great deal about us. It is for these reasons women and men love to wear and carry pure top class branded items. It shows your dignified personality and distinguished style and magnificence of top tastes. Chanel bags of unique quality manufactured by top brands in the market will always be in great interest in these reasons. People believe in these trusted brands and models, as they are highly durable and worth it spent towards the purchase of these, Wholesale Louis Vuitton Handbags
.Many exclusive brands do manufacture different kinds of the Chanel bags.Vintage Heirloom may be the specialist as buyers and the retailers of exclusive kind of authentic and rare classic vintage type CHANEL bags. It's an exceptional source to locate exquisite, unique, one of the kind Chanel bags.Hermes Sale
Women are usually fashion conscious. Generally, she doesn't only begin to see the purpose of things round her but instead she also compares the style and also the form. When comes to clothes and accessories. As handbags would be the must have accessory for ladies. They used to keep their frequently needed items in it. There are two types of handbags are available available on the market, one original designer handbags which are of 1000s of dollars and 2nd cheapest the first is replica handbags that are replicas of designers' handbags they are cheaper than designers' handbags. Hermes is one of the renowned names in designer accessories. Additionally, it designs handbags but original the first is with higher cost and every woman can not afford to buy it.Our store is really a professional online shop. You can get fashion and Replica cheap Replica Gucci Shoes from your website. Our aim is the fact that customer is first and quality is first.Cheap Louis Vuitton
There isn't any doubt that Cheap Louis Vuitton Handbags is well known one of the different types of bags, which many people desire to seen with. It is a fact that genuine Chanel bags are very pricey and beyond the capacity of many people in the world who would still desire to be seen together and it is at this point that Chanel Replica handbags make an entry in to the conversation. These Chanel replica handbags are the clone of the original designer Chanel handbags. If a man can easily see both original Chanel handbags and Chanel replica handbags then he/she won't identify that that is original Chanel handbags and which is Chanel replica handbags.Chanel Outlet
Every woman wants a designer handbag. Designer handbags are stylish and beautiful in addition to durable and prestigious. With regards to the world of high fashion and elegance, an excellent handbag will set you back between the thousands, towards the hundreds of thousands. This is why it is so vital that you make the right decision. Generally, there's only room within the plan for a couple of these bags, and you should not regret such an investment. Womens handbags is within every woman's wish list. Designer handbags are known to be stylish and sturdy. However most women cannot afford the huge price the designers demand these days.For those of you who can't afford to spend a home loan payment on a designer handbag, you will find inexpensive alternatives to the expensive designer handbags that people all accept.In conjunction with the clearing out of the old, there is the introduction from the new. Many designers and the stores that are contracted to market many will sell the styles from the new collections at reduced introductory prices. This is a fantastic way to pick up a hot, new but Birkin Bags.Among the best methods for getting a real, but cheap designer handbag would be to shop the seasonal sales.To know additional information please undergo our website.Birkin Bag
If you need to buy Louis Vuitton shoes online, make sure your size prior to you making a decision which one you will buy. You need to take it easy and perform a careful selection to ensure you get the best product at the fairest price. There's also Lv bags for affordable online, which will surely become the most popular fashion status in girls' online shopping cart. It will not be hard that you should decide to purchase cheap Lv or Lv bags for affordable, just buy both of them simultaneously. And it'll not set you back much.Like poets like to admire the good thing about life, women are doomed to visit crazy for Louis Vuitton bags. The styles are the changeable, however the tastes seem to be never devalued. Every Lv bag is an artwork that deserves to be cherished forever.Here, we provide two tricks to buy cheap Lv bags. The first is group purchasing in the cheap Louis Vuittonbags firm. These firms mainly offer Louis Vuitton bags cheap with better quality and solid crafts. You can't make a distinction between your genuine Lv bag and also the Cheap Gucci Bags.Louis Vuitton Outlet
Louis Vuitton Wallets would be the absolute admixture of lovely designs and affected images. Louis Vuitton may be the simple actuality that they are fashionable.The canvas and contour abstracts which lv Purses are congenital are around-the-clock abstract as far as women accouterment accessories go, abstracts that will artlessly never go out of appearance at atomic not anytime soon.Therefore if searching fashionable is something you affliction about, you pay a acceptable aboriginal acumen there to go for Discount designer handbags.But even if you don't affliction about appearance affairs, but they are the businesslike blazon that alone likes you the practicalities of a arte fact. you'll acquisition a acumen to go for lv purses within the actuality they often appear around every size,?so that you can be abiding that there's one just the appropriate ad measurement for you personally, whatever your tastes in complete agreement of purse sizes. Now this is clashing the case with added purse brands, which often apply an above ad measurement fits all attitude with focus on purses, which leaves abounding women with a lv new purses they feel is either too ample or too baby for his or her needs.Cheap Gucci Bags
Every person may imagine obtaining a brand handbag or brand jewelry for himself or herself,not just because brand situations are of good quality but because having a brand thing can display they're still in step with the world of fashion. However,not all of them rich enough to get the things they like.Brand situations are usually expensive cause they enjoys good fame.Most people can only afford one or two brand items.Plus some people are only able to enjoy browsing for brand things.Owning good stuff is not the patent of rich people.There are many manufacturers in China along with other Parts of asia which make and sell top replicas of brand handbags. I've come across some firms that sell replica handbags in China.They get some real bags from the official brand company and focus the look and material from the item. Getting Cheap Gucci Handbags is not a shame, on the contrary,it is a good way to save cash.For those who have an attempt you will notice the replica bags also provide good quality and thus are durable.Cheap Gucci Handbags
After Gucci Canvas Bags ordered a pale authority in Yves Saint Laurent, Ford was appointed artistic YSL administrator and administrator belonging producing utilization of the house of ready-to-wear fashion, business system design and design for reasonableChanel Sale.A not claiming the agnosticism, but capable Ford was determined that he could combine the two altered labels.Have Gucci is within actuality merely a tiny much more accessible only Saint Laurent.Capacity belonging toward lady YSL tie his admirer and dribbling the cozy wax on him AFORE accept sex, for example. Affordable Gucci Canvas Bags is without a doubt an actions apart to simply accept sex. Ford believes that its accomplishment isn't aptitude, but his energy. It admits apart for 2 or three different several hours pretty much every evening and accumulate addendum producing usage of the element belonging producing usage of the rear bed, post-it you Deathwatch an idea. Replica Designer Handbags UK
TheLouis Vuitton Outletof medium to large handle that is often stylishly designed, usually worn by women, and it is used to store personal substance such as wallet / coins, keys, cosmetics, hair brush, cell phone, etc.VariationsIn the medium and small Designer Handbags with a short handle, designed to be damaged on the hand, is usually called clutch that resembles a soft wrap book.A Designer Handbags that is purposeful should be easily able to contain important documents much like your pick up in which you left off or selection, reference letters, as well as your company cards without damaging them. Each time you Designer Handbags must also make obvious it's only one of its kind sense of style. Depending on personal preference, many women with no luxury designer Handbags together and carry an attach case instead.The particular style of Designer Handbags luxury of alternative has to allow enough space for the money, identification, lipstick, and keys. replica lv handbags
Louis Vuitton is producing handbags and other products to satisfy what's needed of consumers. It also added huge esteem and reputation across the globe. Actually Louis vuitton Handbags are thought as exceptional and infrequent pieces of skill and originality.You can find a variety of designs, dimensions, insignia and outlines offered during these Lv handbags according to your feel and likings. So that you can select your appropriate one atCheap Handbags Wholesale . These handbags are very different from others because of its top quality standards and used fabrics.These pricings also depend on materials and creativity put on it. In the distance from Louis vuitton handbags, Lv footwear is also receiving good response from fashion industry. These Louis vuitton shoes make women exceptional and exclusive in gaze as well as stats her sense of fashion and quality. Fashion experts?stats that the women should have 6 set of designer shoes at least.Provide you with complete, charm, grace and stylish Louis vuitton shoes are ideal to put on at any special occasion.Cheap Designer Handbags
Chanel handbags are one of the most widely used designer handbags lines on the planet, having a long line of tradition and rubber stamped quality. If you are looking for the best handbags around the world, you have to look Chanel handbags. A smooth and light weight handbag with silver or a golden clutch made of metal is active in the clutch bag.Replica Designer Handbags On Sale handbags are extremely inexpensive but top quality manufacturers take great care to ensure that the replica they've created is durable. It has a snap closure, made from coated canvas, fabric leather and metal for not only good looks but an extended life. You should remember that whenever a Chanel bag could cost several thousand dollars, a "discount" may still be quite a costly price. A budget Chanel handbags are among the modern products designed in a new way in the assortment of handbags.Therefore, it can be asserted by buying Replica Chanel handbags it's possible to become the proud who owns quality yet designer bags. Women will find varied chic designs and attractive color of the handbags at economical prices on Chanel outlet online shopping.Wholesale Handbags
Most people like luxury watches that will bring them unexpected surprise. Have you ever heard of Louis Vuitton? Even better, have you had the privilege of actually seeing and seeking on a Lv watch? These watches are truly breathtaking and also the meaning of an extravagance watches. Thanks for visiting our fabulous assortment of Lv replica watches! Here you can find all high quality Lv replica watches, our Lv replica watches are made with fine craftsmanship and top grade material to achieve the amount of an original one.Don't hesitate to buy Our Replica Louis Vuitton Watches are the highest quality and most durable replicas available - almost indistinguishable in the real thing. Our Designer Wholesale Handbags Admirals Cup Watches are of unparalleled quality and endurance. If someone desires to have this type of sophisticated and trendy watch which will be an ideal mixture of the beauty and art with fantastic design, Louis Vuitton's collection is the perfect choice for those fashion conscious persons.For Women|Louis Vuitton Outlet Store|replica handbags free shipping|Gucci Men Shoes |Discount Designer Handbags}
One of the very popular handbag companies on the planet is Louis Vuitton and they've the most recent styles with regards to top end fashion. The handbags are excellent and you can be confident by owning one which you will be envied by all of your friends. The truth is that top end status also comes with a price and these great handbags can cost from $700 or more so finding one cheaper will be the way to go.Additionally, you will see on a lot of Cheap Wholesale Handbags that they're selling Louis Vuitton Handbags for a cheap price price and in most cases is it is use then the price could be lower but when it is brand new and the price is to good to be true then is most likely is.Gucci Outlet Store
Many women love the luxe look of designer handbags but simply can't afford the price tag often related to them. It's a competitive world, particularly in the style industry, and to be hot you have to dress hot; carrying the trendiest bag and the hottest designer footwear is often integral to upgrading within the professional world. Why spend 1000s of dollars on an authentic designer handbag available to get a high quality designer-inspired version for a smaller amount? Designer inspired handbags are a trendy and cheap alternative to that expensive Chanel bag you have been dying to obtain their hands on.You will get the iconic lambskin Chanel purse in a knock off designer price and no you will ever know you didn't pay a fortune. Pair your new designer replica Chanel bag with a classic tweed suit, or, look ever the trendsetter in mile high platform heels.Whenever you reduce expenses on your Louis Vuitton Outlet Online , the different options are more on other accessories to accomplish your whole outfit.Gucci Bags Uk
Over the years there have recently been a number of distinctive Vintage Lv Handbags launched with some being far more effective than others. The handbags that didn't get to the dizzying heights of accomplishment like a handful of Mulberry's greatest sellers had been nevertheless very, extremely nicely made leather handbags.Vuitton, the posh goods corporation lately unveiled handbag collections which were created by the new Vintage Louis Vuitton designer Emma Hill.Minimize price louis vuitton sale will undoubtedly be in your research in addition to the brown leafy house monogrammed viewed as costly. Lv Outlet Store Within the function you ever buy a great economical Lv Suitcase sets, Louis Vuitton Store it is important to acquire almost any Louis Vuitton Safeguard on-line or possibly all through several several travel pieces to keep.Gucci Outlet store
People still talk about fashion nowadays. Fashion always change in modern society. Gucci handbags is one type of Gucci bags, which also producing purse. As symbol of fashion in the world, Gucci bags gradually replace the positioning of Louit Vuitton handbags because the popularity of Gucci handbags, which promote Gucci for an international brand.It is publicly committed that Handbags For Sale are famous for their high quality and distinctive style. They impress people through the absolutely classic and timeless looks as well as durable utility. Gucci realizes the things they promise, serving the shoppers with quality and stylish products. Gucci handbags are very well received by the global people.In order to have a somewhat sportier look, you can purchase the happiness bag with red, yellow, or green trim, and the decorated Gucci logo. As the best gift to your friends, Gucci handbags famous of its fashion style need to take consideration. Famous metallic shades, the New Britt large tote with double straps might be probably the most ideal Gucci handbags for you personally.Chanel Handbags Online
Louis Vuitton handbags are among the international brands of designer handbags originally manufactured in France since 1854. Lv has started manufacturing these designer handbags in other parts of the world for example USA, Italy, Spain and Germany. Louis Vuitton, the main one of the most trusted brands by millions has a detailed specification for all the designer handbags they produce and market also it can easily be identified in theGucci Handbags Outlet handbags.Should you be looking for any Louis Vuitton handbags, you first begin to see the website of the Vuitton as you can tell the detailed products available at their website and the specification. You should also see the lining of the material and color combination utilized by Lv for manufacturing the desired handbags. Will still be too soon to say whether the Beijing store will affect the ratio of designer purses to fake designer purses being sold on the Chinese market, however the store is without a doubt turning a profit, and a healthy one at that. It seems unreasonable to anticipate the store to significantly curb the sale of fake purses in the united states, since replicas don't necessarily attract exactly the same market that wants to pay the full price for authentic Lv merchandise.Chanel Classic Flap Bag
Cheap Replica Handbags are famous for their quality leather and classic designs.Having a Hermes bag or Hermes purse, is like owning a piece of expensive jewelry fit for royalty. Hermes leather is famous for their quality ?soft calf skin, baby bull and adult bull leather, and goatskin. Crocodile skin and ostrich leather would be the rage with Hermes collectors after the Birkin and bolide collections.Luckily, you are able to forgo the long wait and also the steep prices in the discounted Hermes leather products at EuroHandbag and other retail sites online selling discounted Hermes products.Hermes bags and purses available are available in different quality exotic leather?crocodile and ostrich skins.What you need to do is look for a Hermes purse or one from the chic Hermes bags at EuroHandbag.Designer Handbags On Sale
Hermes Bags, a supreme fashion accessory that holds special place in heart of every fashion enthusiast. The reason behind the large interest in Hermes bags lies in the fact that these bags are true masterpiece in terms craftsmanship and exceptional quality. Produced from finest leather quality, each Hermes bag is hand made. The fad for this bag can very well be felt by the fact that individuals are prepared to wait for years for possessing Hermes bags that certainly defines the person elitism and social status. Replica Hermes bags are available in all latest designs that can be easily purchased in the marketplace. These replica bags are exact clones of the original one as the material used to make these bags are closed to the material used in the original ones. Thus replica Hermes bags is quite identical using the original one. Whether one is utilizing an original Cheap Gucci Handbags or replica Hermes bag, one thing is sure that it'll certainly redefines one personality.Louis Vuitton Outlet Locations
Is Your Hermes Handbag Authentic or otherwise? Hermes handbags are famous in the world of fashion. They appear simple yet elegant. A Hermes handbag is among the favorite handbags for women. If you are planning to buy a new Hermes handbag, you have to pay attention to every detail. You will find too many fake Hermes handbags in the market today. However, with a few takes you can distinguish a geniune Hermes handbag from the fake one. The followings are just for you if you are going to buy a Hermes handbag.A geniune Hermes handbag looks well from every aspect such as the proportion. Perfect proportion is easily the most outstanding feature of a Hermes handbag. The handle is another detail that you should focus on like a Hermes handbag that is completely centered in handle is indeed a one. Otherwise, don't consider this handbag because it is a fake one. The caliber of a genuine Hermes Outlet is surely good. You can check whetherit is within top quality or not by seeing the hardware of the handbag. It's very easy for individuals to know if a Hermes handbag is real or otherwise by checking the hardware. Gucci Replica
We all enjoy our authentic designer handbags and bags every single day. With the money that we have invested in buying a geniune designer handbag or bag you want to take better care of them so that they stay looking fantastic. You need to regular clean your designer handbags as part of your maintenance routine.Tips on cleaning your designer handbag are Leather purses, handbags, bag and totes are manufactured from finished leather for example alligator. They need to be cleaned at least once a year with saddle soap. You can apply with a moist clean cloth. Then wipe the bag dry after which make use of a leather moisturizer and protectant. The numerous advantages of caring for your authentic designer handbag or bag. Your initial investment in your authentic Louis Vuitton Outlet Online will be rewarded while you keep your bag looking gorgeous. Regularly caring for your designer bag will keep the value of your handbag or bag. You will be proud to show off your designer handbag to friends, family or acquaintances. Your authentic bag will last for any long time and appear totally impressive.Whenever you purchase your next authentic designer bag you can include it for your well cared for gorgeous collection. If this sounds like the first authentic designer purchase enjoy and you will now add to your gorgeous purchase with another authentic designer handbag or bag.Get total enjoyment out of your authentic designer handbags and bag for a lifetime if you put these easy steps into practice.Also continue up to now using the latest authentic designer fashions by joining a free handbag newsletter from only authentic designer handbags website.Louis Vuitton Wallet For Women
Everyone has allegedly credible at diminutive one complete Louis Vuitton purse in life, but added about these days what we should do see is replicas of this complete admirable designer's purses. Louis Vuitton purses access been acclimatized for some time, connected time but an adequate allocation from the citizenry just cannot acquiesce them. Because an adequate allocation of the citizenry just cannot acquiesce these admirable purses, Replica purses access become just like acclimatized as the complete thing! The replicas from the Louis Vuitton purse have been in ability credible added about compared to authentic purses and arise in arbitrary examples of amore and above going to the complete thing. You can accretion a replica that can base the bigger expert, while some could be spotted from the mile away. There is adequate and bad Replica Chanel. The best replicas of these purses are complete understated, so that the eye isn't fatigued to any or all of the characteristics that achieve the replica abolishment but a Louis Vuitton. A lot of the time, replica Lv purses abandoned affect the ones that own these phones save for the complete thing.Louis Vuitton Replica
Gucci isn't any doubt a name people can trust. A Gucci handbag is one you'll be proud to possess if you're able to afford. If it it's out of question, remember there are several terrific replica Gucci handbags on the market. They'll cost you a small fraction of how much of an authentic Gucci bag would cost you and you will look wonderful. Enjoy the vast range of utterly stunning Gucci replica handbags within our web store!Our aim is to supply UK Designer Handbags at very affordable prices. Whether it is the simply delightful Gucci replica handbags or stylish Gucci purses or other replica handbags of different brand names, it doesn't matter. What matters is the fact that we assure you of the quality reproduction and we realize that you will enjoy using our products for a long period in the future.We're proud of providing you with the very best that the fashion world has to offer Gucci replica handbags at very affordable prices without compromising on quality and style. We know that after you are taking a look at our range, our stock and our commitment to quality, you won't return disappointed. Start shopping now!Louis Vuitton Sale
latest report
parlor wrote:
HAving lived in a relatively snowboard free place like Verbier for so long I was hoping to see the end of snowboarding. Living on the West coast of Canada you soon realize snowboarding will never die. The kids here still think it's cool.

Crap! Cool in Canada means it's officially dead .... Guess I'll have to stick to Tele ... Just got to nail it switch.
ski holidays
rayscoops, I don't quite agree with you. As someone who learned to board first, my experience was that learning to board was very easy as far as the basics are concerned. It's harder to progress to a good intermediate level though. Skiing follows the opposite pattern, in that it's harder to get the basics, but easier to progress once you do. At least thats my experience.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy