Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Sno-Kart

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Just thought I'd post to thoroughly reccommend the Sno-Kart product from Sno-Kart. We purchased the whole system at the current end of season price and have just flown with Easy Jet from Geneva. We put all of our clothes for the week and two sets of skis and poles in ours and it got through the checks fine. WE also purchased the Boot and Helmet bags from them and used them as our carry on luggage so that was the Goggles, Boots and Helmets carried through. Great prices right now and a very well thought out product... Oh and people all looked impressed when we dragged it through the airport Smile

Only problem I had was one of the buckles on my Bootbag was bust but I will call them soon to remedy and I will report back on whether the customer service is as good as the product.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Markoncarp, We have the SnoKArt and are please with it, the only negative is that in the top section it could do with some compression straps and the zip that allows you to split it into two could do with a lock, but overall very please with it.

There is another thread somewhere about their luggage
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy