Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

I've gone and done it now...

Poster: A snowHead
I have taken the plunge!...

Next week I will be staying in Hinterglemm for 10 days (and getting bussed to Leogang as S/H is shut... might have to take some touring gear though wink ) for the Austrian L1 Ski instructor course (Anwaerter)....

Have found an excellent German teacher / course that is advertised alongside the ski courses - and it might be working!!

Wish me luck (as those of you that have seen me ski know I need it!)
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Good luck!
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Good luck.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
flangesax, good luck Happy
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
flangesax, Shocked wink
Have fun and best of luck Little Angel
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
vill you be learning zee langvage asvell?
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I've been having some private lessons with designed specifically for the course. Have been learning a lot of vocab and some phrases (by memory mainly).... but it should all help!
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
flangesax, good luck!!!

Was impressed with your quick reaction ( rolling eyes ) when I was yelling for help the other day Skullie

Quote:

Have been learning a lot of vocab and some phrases (by memory mainly)....

I don´t think that expletives will get you too far Twisted Evil
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
flangesax, well done and good luck. Can I have a lesson next time I come out please?! Very Happy
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
RachelQ wrote:
flangesax, well done and good luck. Can I have a lesson next time I come out please?! Very Happy

Lessons on... where the next bar is... or... to the correct lift... or.... wink Laughing
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
RachelQ, We'll see!

Thanks for all the encouragement you lot Blush

If I pass then I'll be working for Radstadt ski school but with extreme flexibility. So the idea is that I can offer punters (I like the P word) private or group lessons anywhere they want to ski.
This should really help the larger groups we have as it is a pain splitting the group between mountains due to ski-school commitments... fingers crossed!
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
flangesax, Good luck. snowHead
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
flangesax wrote:
I've been having some private lessons with designed specifically for the course.
English next then! Laughing
Good luck mate!
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Nah... the English is fine... it is the reading before pushing 'submit' that needs work!
snow conditions
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
You've come out of the closet, well done and gut luck. Down the valley it's still puking down, so see you tomorrow morning for some powder action on Planet Planai (austrians love cheese) and we can practise some Deutsch
snow report
flangesax,

Come on admit it, you're only doing it for the uniform, chicks and Hot-tub partys aren't you? Wink
ski holidays
Michelle wrote:
RachelQ wrote:

Lessons on... where the next bar is... or... to the correct lift... or.... wink Laughing

Laughing Laughing

Good luck though flangesax
ski holidays
Alles Gute! snowHead
latest report
waynos, I'll be out with Grafne tomorrow - let me know - Haus or Planai.... he is scared of Planai as he claims that the Golden Jet is similar to the stairs at Hogwarts and keeps on moving around....
snow report
flangesax, The Golden Shower is closed down. We're start at Planai. I'm hoping they reopen the link to Haus, with all this snow it should be feasible.
snow report
Enjoy yourself, flangesax. Leogang was fine, if restricted, when I was there on Monday and will certainly be better after the new snow (snowed lightly most of the day here).

As you say, the link over to Saalbach is closed but, if it keeps on snowing till the weekend, maybe a group could ski back to Saalbach or Viehhofen - viel Erfolg!
snow conditions
flangesax, Hope it all goes well !!!!
snow conditions
flangesax, Hoping you have a great time fella... we still need to get out and grab some off piste next time I make it out that way.
snow report
flangesax, Enjoy, i sure did doing the anwarter Smile
ski holidays
I had my last German lesson pre-course yesterday.... bit scary but we'll see!
snow conditions
Na komm, du schaffst das.

Viel Erfolg!
snow report
right then... i'm here now - hope all goes well... so far so good!....

I thought i'd blog it for the interested...

http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=76074#1775896
snow report
Good luck! Btw, they should let you take an English-German dictionary into the written exam, which might help things.
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
that bit should be fine... it is in English!
snow conditions
Really?! Was in German when I did it in Dec '08, I had to retake the written exam!
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy