Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

spyderjacketsoutlet.org

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Just looking around for some end of season bargains and found this website. www.spyderjacketsoutlet.org , selling men's jackets for £90

I'm tempted but two things worry me:
1. They're only £30 more than the fake ebay ones
2. No make, like Zermattt is given

Any experience/ideas if these are genuine? spyderjacketsoutlet.com is registered to a domain in China and looks a bit dodgy, so some fake websites are out there.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
ollie360, fake + they look terrible.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
scotia wrote:
ollie360, fake + they look bl00dy awful.

Fixed it.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Good to see they have a grasp of the English language Laughing

'Yellow Mens Spyder Jacket hot style online sale! Mens Spyder Jackets grants you the opportunity to indulge in the spyder world of luxury, comfort and fashion, offering you and your loved ones original made within the spyder wear, fully aware of your needs and preferences customer support group ready to help you with any questions you may possible have. Welcome to buy our cheap Spyder.'

Definately real fakes rolling eyes
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
ollie360, Go for it - fake Spyder has even more naff-cache than the real thing
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
ollie360, That lot are fake.

If you want a real Spyder jacket, I've got a Men's Large Grey Zermatt for sale that you could have for £90. Perfect condition, worn for 1 week.
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Thanks everyone. It looked suspect, but I thought Spyder worked hard/spent a lot of money stopping this sort of thing. Spyderman, (how do you do the bold name thing?) that sounds tempting, - its the one I've been most tempted to buy - could you pm me a photo or 2 please?
Just been to see my orthopaedic surgeon and been diagnosed with a lisfranc fracture (done the first day of the week's hoiliday); I might have to take up skiing instead Shocked
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
ollie360, Will do.
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Can I sell JulesB's spyder jacket (Aspen I think) without him knowing?
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy