Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

val

Poster: A snowHead
hi guys thinking of going to valdisere december 2nd i know no ones got a chrystal ball but whats the snow likely to be like this early compared to other years
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
The best conditions will be found on the upper slopes.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Piste L will probably be closed
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Dr John wrote:
Piste L will probably be closed

Laughing Laughing Laughing
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
La Rosiere across the valley will, as always, be better.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
THANKS GUYS SO WOULD YOU SAY I SHOULD NT BOTHER OR WAIT AND SEE JUST NEED TO GO WELL BEFORE XMAS OTHERWISE I WOULD WAIT VAL SEEMED A GOOD OPTION FOR AN EARLY WEEK
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
This is a wind up, yeah?
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
figg4, GO TO AUSTRIA .............................MUCH BETTER SNOW IN THE EARLY SEASON
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Mr Technique,WHY ARE YOU WHISPERING
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
figg4, Take no notice of them, it's like a red rag to a bull.. wink 2nd Dec is quite early, the best idea would be to wait until nearer the time and see how the snow lies, as it were. You can then decide where is best, book yourself a late deal and grab a bargain. Alternatively, if you must book now, then pick somewhere with a glacier that offers summer skiing etc, that way you can be sure that something will be skiable. Tignes/Val D is not a bad option for that.

Welcome to snowHead btw.
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
i have turned on caps lock and i"m holdin my shift button but all lower case is stillcomin out can ne! help me?
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Mr Technique, I sincerely doubt that anyone could help you... Toofy Grin
latest report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
You'll miss me when I'm gone.
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Schuss in Boots, cheers
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
figg4, I am a relative newcomer to! I would think you will be fine first week December. I went a few years ago and had a really great time. Not to man peeps about then either, I like it quieter as I am not to confident.
ski holidays
oh welcome to!!
ski holidays
The Espace Killy links may not be open that early....a lot of university trips go second/third week of December as well so you'll either welcome that or want to stay well clear!!
snow report
pointless booking more than a couple of days before, for that early in the season. Wait till the last minute - and I'd go for Tignes, rather than Val D'Isere.
ski holidays
Chris Angus, I think (don't quote me on it) that the Espace Killy opens the last weekend of November, so it should be open for figg4.
ski holidays
thanks to some of you for the advice, will wait till the last minute and if the snow is ok will see if i can get a deal
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy