Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Any SALE in Utah in the end of april

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hey guys! I'm traveling to Salt lake city at the very end April this year. I want to buy my first powder skies and was wondering if it would be a good time to do so. I mean I want to hit the biggest sales of the year. Is this a period that I could expect "end of season" sales? If so, where could I look for bargain? I don't think buying online is a possibility for me, since I'm gonna be traveling around a lot. Share our expierence guys!
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Powder skies?! Is that a personal area of sky that will follow you around and provide constant freshies? I want one (some?)! wink

Usually end of April would be a decent time to find sale stuff, probably bigger discounts later in the summer, but less choice left by then too... No idea about Utah or US though, sorry.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
ponasvytas, Welcome to snowHead 's

You may get lucky, but dont get your hopes up, there wasnt much left in the sales when we were there in Feb/March, as shops tend to start their big sales on Presidents Weekend.

Happy bargain hunting Madeye-Smiley
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Yes anything left will almost certainly be onsale but given stores will have starting discounting up to 50% from 1 March don't count on it being a full range. You could always order now from Level 9 sports in SLC and pick up when you're there or order from somewhere like Evo, Porters, Backcountry etc and have them ship to a friendly hotel where you know you'll be staying and don't mind holding a pair of skis for you. Simples.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Cheers for replies! I'll probably get in touch with level 9 sports and try to order a pair of skis (mind, not skies) and pick them up there. That really sounds like the best way, and they have some amazing offers right now. Thanks again!
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy