Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Another Which Ski Resort - Europe and no kids for the 1st time for years!!

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
We'll be losing the youngest next year, to the school ski trip, Very Happy

So, it's me, hubby and eldest daughter age 17, all good intermediate ski-ers looking for a new resort in Europe to try.

We're looking for something like Megeve, Courmayeur or Valloire for their charm and great food.

Somewhere relatively high as we'll probably be going at the end of March.

Not too far from the Airport and of course, where the ski-ing is close to the hotels.

Half board, we have a decent but not massive budget.

We don't need a massive ski area. We like to ski on-piste and find some decent bumps.

We love our food and don't need too much nightlife.

Thanks for any suggestions you can give.
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
karenhenry,
You could get a hundred different recommendations and probably be happy with any of them on your criteria. I think food quality is as much hotel specific as resort specific.
If you want to try a new country Lech is very pleasant indeed although the only airport particularly close is Innsbruck.
The dolomites are rated by everyone I know as great for both food and charm, I must go one day.
Murren is another resort with real charm plenty of bumps and high and snow sure, small ski area though if you don't want to wander over to Wengen.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy