Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Cheap hotel in innsbruck -any recommendations

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Due to an early return flight on sat 9th I might have to overnight the friday in innsbruck. Has anyone any recommendations for somewhere cheap to crash not too innaccessible to public transport from the rail station & to the airport as i shall be lugging a largeish bag & skis.

Cheers
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
nickH, I've stayed at Binders Hotel which I thought was good value and fairly central.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Ibis is at the (bus+train) station. Think there's 1-2 hotels opposite too. Not the cheapest, but convenient.
Alt Pradl was where 5 of us stayed en route to s7BB (not sure where others stayed). That was cheaper, but less convenient for public transport.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
On the lower floor of the train station is a small Info desk inside a newsagents (or something like one.)
The guy inside was extremely helpful and will sort you depending on accomo price/needs and any connection info or about town help .

He even held all my luggage so I could book a flight first at local internet cafe with very little room behind his desk.
I think I got something close enough dragging 40+ kilos, for like 40 euros and it was very basic as expected.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Cheers Alastair Pink, and andy, there is a chance I'll be able to tee up an early transfer once in resort so am taking details of both hotels as they both sound good.

Thanks also Tirol 164, very handy to know in case i have any problems prebooking somewhere, particularly as I only need somewhere cheap to retreat to -after a beer or two I'll sleep most places !
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Golden krone, opposite the Hilton and a few minutes walk to the train station.
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Thanksrayscoops, found that on one of the sites -looked fine for my needs so have that on my list also.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy