Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Val D'Isere 17 -24 April 2011

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Have just found out we could go ski ing now but it will be late in season. To all Snowheads that are in the know. Are we mad? Will there be snow given what has happened this year? Is it worth it? Should I book it?...

Would appreciate any feedback folks
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I've been in Tignes all season, and the pisteurs have been keeping the pistes in great condition through the drought. So as long as you aren't expecting lots of fluffy off-piste and you're willing to go high there will be pistes to ski on. The runs back to resort are already getting slushy , so you may have to download on the cable cars etc. But who knows? - you may get a foot of fresh powder as you arrive. Having said that, I'm back off to UK on 11 April, so I won't be here then!
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Which TO / company are you looking at going with?

Sorry not adding anything to your question but i'm also looking at tignes / Val D either this week or possibly the week after and was wondering the same thing! I have had a week in meribel mid Jan and dont want to wait until next year to go again, however with work i can only have 1 of these weeks off.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy