Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Easyjet Gatwick-Grenoble

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Flights released today, starting Dec 16th. Hope this is useful for someone...
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Alastair, Thanks for the news - I know quite a few people who'll like this one. Very Happy
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Not many flights a day and no later evening returns - not much potential for cheap weekends
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Even more flights to Grenoble from LGW. Have a look at www.grenoble-airport.com and it says that British Airways are flying there direct from LGW in December. Had a look at at BA site and yes a typical price for mid week in Feb is £78.00 inc taxes. So thats about 400% better now than last year when the choice was just one flight with Easyjet. They now have two, Ryanair have one and BA's one. The iceing on the cake would be direct transfers to L2A, Alp D'Huez and perhaps more. instead of going via Grenoble Coach Station. - Live in hope and dream. Anyone got any influence with transfer companies? Madeye-Smiley
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
This is good but Grenoble airport isn't that much more convenient than Lyon. I reckon it's a matter of about 20mins driving time if the roads are clear (and they usually are between the airports - it's going round Grenoble and the N91 that you need to worry about on transfer day)
I do drive quite fast though
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
I sometimes go on the French ski train overnight, get off at Chambery, very early in the morning, loads of trains 1 hour to Grenoble. Catch a (still) early bus transfer. You can even do that to La Grave, though going out the bus isn't at the best time. I take the 2Alps bus and get out at the dam, having arranged for the hotel to send someone along the road to pick me up. And there we go, 2 extra days skiing! Crafty or What.
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
snowball, that's a good tip. I'll have to bear that in mind for future trips
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy