Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Montgenevre ski school

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Just a quick query. We're off to the Hameau des Airelles in Montgenevre soon and was wondering if anyone knew how long it took to get to ski school meeting point in the morning? Is it a bus trip or can you ski to it?
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Are you using ESF or Apeak? If Apeak the lessons start 15 mins later and you will probably just have time to ski down to tremplin lift, up the lift and down a short run to ski school. If ESF I think you will have to get the bus as I don't think the tremplin lift will open in time. This was the situation last year when we went. I don't know if they have opened the tremplin lift earlier this time.

Our children had Apeak lessons which were very good and we ended up taking them to ski school on the bus as one child was just 5 and would not have skiied fast enough to ski to ski school at the beginning of the week. It was only a few minutes on the bus and guaranteed they would be there on time.

We were very pleased with le hameau des airelles and Apeak and had a great week in Montgenevre. I hope you have a great time there.

You can also ski back to the residence but you have to take a lift up the serre thibaud side to do so. The run down from there is blue but there is a short steep section. If your party are all second week skiiers onwards they would probably manage it.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Cheers for that. The kids are booked with ESF, so it looks like it will be the bus then. Sad
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I learnt to ski with ESF in Montgenevre and all my experiences have been positive.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
It's a short hop on the bus. It only takes a minute or two. The service is regular. ESF Lessons start at 9.15 sharp.
If you're going in April, the slopes back to the residence will most likely be soupy in the afternoon. ESF are excellent, as are APeak.

Have a great holiday, the on-piste conditions are fabulous in Montgenevre right now!
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy