Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Day off Training...that went wrong!

Poster: A snowHead
Check out the Team Evolution athletes day off training...that went wrong!?
Laughing

http://youtube.com/v/dgnVrir6yeE&feature=player_embedded

T.E. Cool
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
teamevolution1 wrote:
Check out the Team Evolution athletes day off training...that went wrong!?
Laughing

The dreadful sound track, mainly.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
teamevolution1 wrote:
...that went wrong!?

The flat landing and jerky slow motion bit.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Who're 'Team Evolution?'
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Think Darwin would revise his theory if he saw that.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
Hi clarky999,

Team Evolution is an Alpine Performance Training Group, we work from a structured, professional programme aiming to achieve the highest standard of performance within alpine racing, whilst providing educational support and personal development. Our setup supplies unique and flexible annual training programmes to committed athletes, catering for both children and junior skiers. All programmes are individually designed to fit the needs of the athlete, and are based upon the Team Evolution philosophies, with proven results. The cosequence of our setup is that 80 percent of our athletes are on National Team programmes. You can visit our website http://www.teamevolution.eu/index.php for further infomation and our daily blog.

Thanks,

T.E. Very Happy
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
clarky999 wrote:
Whore 'Team Evolution!'

Mild spam possibly but that's putting it a bit far. wink
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
My dear old ski instructors would have given me a serious telling off if I'd tried to land a jump with fully extended legs, suggest he goes back to ski school Laughing
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Can happily say that the dodgy outfit is a far bigger crime than the landing, we've all messed up one of those, but putting that on in the cold light of day in your room......hungover maybe?
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
great... yet another low quality video from Team Evolution. At least this one does not consist entirely of ads for their sponsors. Confused
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Quote:

we work from a structured, professional programme aiming to achieve the highest standard of performance

Doesn't look like it's working lol!
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Jeez....give them a break....those kids were real rippers on that vid, one falls and the vid takes the p!ss.

Why all the hate?
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
rungsp,
Quote:

Why all the hate?
I wondered that. It made me laugh, especially when, two seconds after clambering to his feet, the guy falls over again.
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
The hate's not on the kids its the overt spamming of team evolution. (Though the lad that fell should take a good look at himslef in the mirror before he goes out dressed like a Russian "snowbunny")
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
You miserable bugs!

I laughed!
snow report
ouch, admit bad video but no need to be mean.
snow conditions
teamevolution1 wrote:
Hi clarky999,

Team Evolution is an Alpine Performance Training Group, we work from a structured, professional programme aiming to achieve the highest standard of performance within alpine racing, whilst providing educational support and personal development. Our setup supplies unique and flexible annual training programmes to committed athletes, catering for both children and junior skiers. All programmes are individually designed to fit the needs of the athlete, and are based upon the Team Evolution philosophies, with proven results. The cosequence of our setup is that 80 percent of our athletes are on National Team programmes. You can visit our website http://www.teamevolution.eu/index.php for further infomation and our daily blog.

Thanks,

T.E. Very Happy

WOW! You don't write so good do you? Firefox has a great plug-in spell check.

I would have thought by 'showcasing' your work here you might have chosen some skiers that demonstrate "Alpine Performance".

You are fun though, you should hook up with Tom from Austria.
snow conditions
Is it global PMT day or summat.... mutter... mutter... rolling eyes
ski holidays
i laughed for sure - when i saw "he" in the vid - i assumed from the outfit she was a girl.. Laughing Laughing Laughing
snow report
rungsp wrote:
Jeez....give them a break....those kids were real rippers on that vid, one falls and the vid takes the p!ss.

Why all the hate?

Dunno, if that's regarding my comments, but no hate here. Just mild amusement, I like seeing racers out of their element (makes me feel less bad about how much I suck at racing lol).
snow conditions
Yup terrible outfit.
Nice vid though keep them coming
latest report
clarky999,
http://youtube.com/v/qkwKon4mxy8
snow report
Christ!!! Instead of being absolute boobies towards British racers why don't you support them!? Just having a bit of fun, it's not like they're entering the FWT. I saw Max skiing last week - absolute ripper. 'Nuff said.

ps I have that same onsie and it rocks. Especially when you stack in pow. NehNeh
snow report
heidiky, and good luck to them... I've happily donated to the funds of a couple of UK racers in the last year or so. But did you look at the first few videos he/she posted though?

fatbob nail on head as usual
latest report
Quote:

The cosequence of our setup is that 80 percent of our athletes are on National Team programmes.

When ever you post on here- I always wonder about this. Are you saying that kids get into the national team after they come to youhaving never been in the national team? Or do they only come to you when they reach the national team, as that's when their parents think its worth shelling out?
snow conditions
stoatsbrother, saw the one full of adverts which to be fair was pants but this one is a bit of fun eh!?

I just think people must have nothing better to do than rip on others for no reason!
snow report
scotia, Defago is fcuking nuts doing that on FIS race skis though!!
ski holidays
teamevolution1,
Quote:

The cosequence of our setup is that 80 percent of our athletes are on National Team programmes

Thats impressive, how many racers do you have on your books?
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Hi rayC, we have 7 full time athletes on our books, (3 in the childrens and 4 in the junior category). We also have 3 affiliated racers on the Australian Ski Team and 1 who was on the British Development squad, before it was shut down.
ski holidays
teamevolution1, Impressive set up
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy