Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Any deals for very late April?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Heh, since you've done such a good job of bunging up this thread, I'm going to call you Immonium from now on.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
And spam w of course.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Correct me if im wrong here...
But what exactly have they done to annoy you other than give you some sound advice about conditions to make sure you have a good week thats worthwhile? Puzzled
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
spiky1013, I think it might be the fact that we're still breathing.... rolling eyes
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Quote:

And spam w of course.

Laughing Laughing Laughing I can't imagine that there is a single snowhead, anywhere in the world, with less commercial interest in anything I post, than me.

But carry on, Mr Technique, just slag everybody off, that's your style, isn't it?

Schuss in Boots, stop breathing immediately, you hussy. wink
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Mr Technique wrote:
Heh, since you've done such a good job of bunging up this thread, I'm going to call you Immonium from now on.

That's not even a good pun. How's the booking coming along?
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Monium, do we care, I ask myself?
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Mr Technique wrote:

The polite request was for people to post deals that they might have seen on the internet, not for everybody to sanctimoniously explain to me that you have to consider the cost of flights and transfers, and that the weather isn't very good at the moment, and that La Tania next week wouldn't be worth going to.

My, you're a feisty one!

Ask for help, and then yell at anyone who tries.
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
pam w, Laughing Laughing
I love the rare but precious occasions on which you get your dander up! And justifiably so in this instance. Silly sod. rolling eyes
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
pam w, ahhhhh [sigh] that brings back so many memories.... convent school... mother superior: "Why, Nicola ***** come here right now, ya brazon huussy" (it was the Irish branch of nuns....) happy days... Madeye-Smiley Laughing
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
http://ski.sunweb.co.uk/france/lespace_killy/tignes/chalets_prestige_le_belvedere.htm?view=prices&objectIndex=1#dur-x

£129 Including Lift pass ( 11 people required) SC. 6 Toilets. Seems OK.

Indoor heated pool. Its a deal. NehNeh NehNeh NehNeh
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Sounds a good deal, but there's lots of small print about lift passes and surcharges. Would need careful investigation.
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
pam w wrote:
Sounds a good deal, but there's lots of small print about lift passes and surcharges. Would need careful investigation.

The lift passes are included, for 6 days. Surcharges are the tourist tax?

I just thought it looked cheap for a late ski holiday. Very Happy Snow not withstanding etc.
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Tignes should be as good as anywhere for snow. Do you suppose Mr Technique has 10 friends?
latest report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
pam w wrote:
Tignes should be as good as anywhere for snow. Do you suppose Mr Technique has 10 friends?
Very Happy Very Happy

He will be watching this thread.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy