Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Skiing skills—Share with friends you love skiing

Poster: A snowHead
Step 1: Walk the action is initially put on grass skiing is to walk. Its action with the general walk and Meiliang Yang, beginning perhaps not used to, can be put on a grass skiing down the device back and forth twice, and then put two together, step battle to adapt to balance.
Step 2: fall to the ground sideways most secure, that is, outside the big feet, waist sideways to and held up the two-grass and blew the legs stick straight, to prevent unnecessary injuries.
Step 3: direction of change in grass skiing the front or end of the device as the center, will want to change the direction of the inside of the grass skiing device, the direction to want to switch to separate into a V shape, and then move closer control over the grass outside. The direction of change is only suitable for flat on the grass, does not apply if on a slope.
Step 4: The easiest way to register the line is a cable car ride up the mountain. But Taiwan's usually not a good playground slide cable car, this time most convenient way is to control off grass skiing, grass skiing carrying device went up, if a bit lazy again, you can also dress up the hill to go grass skiing device, essentials is control device and grass skiing slopes 90 degrees to prevent the automatic slide down grass skiing.
Step 5: slide feet parallel to the ground to stand, the use of wrist strength to push back the two grass stick to the body and the two grass skiing simultaneously moved forward progress. Not be placed after the body center of gravity, or there will be leans to happen, which was the result of falling after the ride.

Ski Notes
1. Should be carefully understood ski the height, width, length, slope and direction. As in alpine skiing is a sport in high speed, it seems very far to the front blink of an eye, skiers ski without prior knowledge of the status of a taxiing but unforeseen circumstances, there is simply no time to react This is especially important for beginners.

2. Know the opening hours of ski lifts, in the absence of guard when the staff do not take, because at this time is most likely the work of staff take the ropeway to reach the next station in the staff, the cable that is to stop running, if you are in the air was hanging on the night, the probability of occurrence of frostbite accident is very high.

3. To choose according to their level of your ski, must not overestimate their own level, and the temerity to act, should be gradual, it is best to please a ski instructor.

3. In the taxi on the front of the case, if unknown, or feel unusual ski equipment, you should stop and check, do not take risks.

4. In the slide together when the distance between them must be, must not be fast to catch up with peers and downhill, so very easy to fall or collide with others, beginners are prone to such accidents.

5. In the middle of a break to stop at the edge of the ski slopes can not be stopped at the steep hill, and pay attention to the skiers slide down from above.

6. Taxiing in the fall if out of control, should quickly lower center of gravity, sit back, do not arbitrarily struggling to lift the limbs, bow down and let it slide. To avoid head down, but should absolutely avoid tumbling.

7. Eyesight is not good skiers, not ski wear contact lenses, contact lenses after the fall if the fall, the possibility of looking back is almost non-existent. Try to wear a frame made by resin lens glasses, it is not easily broken by the impact.

Share with your friends: Toofy Grin Embarassed
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Google translate strikes again...
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I think this should be left up, at least until the poster adds the spam link in their signature. It's almost poetic.

Favourite bit: "it is best to please a ski instructor".
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
What are they spamming? English lessons Puzzled
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
How much grass did he/she smoke before posting that?
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Snowheads Gold Laughing
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
OK, Google translation! At first reading I thought I had lost the ability to read!
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Quote:

It's almost poetic.

Yes. I like this bit:
Quote:

pay attention to the skiers slide down from above

I think we should continue this thread with some sage advice in haiku form.
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
the temerity to act
should be gradual
it is best to please a ski instructor

Kewl
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
vikely کچھ بھاری شٹ تمباکو نوشی
Madeye-Smiley
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
3. In the taxi on the front of the case, if unknown, or feel unusual ski equipment, you should stop and check, do not take risks.

That's what it says on the condom packet ... or similar i think
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Haute cuisine spam. Nice.
latest report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
holidayloverxx wrote:
Snowheads Gold Laughing

If only we had a gold section...................I may run naked through aviemore until admin resists to my demands.............
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
sunnbuel wrote:
vikely کچھ بھاری شٹ تمباکو نوشی
Madeye-Smiley

just got it! urdu in google translator...quite funny...well done Laughing Laughing Laughing
snow conditions
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Smokin Joe wrote:
holidayloverxx wrote:
Snowheads Gold Laughing

If only we had a gold section...................I may run naked through aviemore until admin resists to my demands.............

ADMIN!!!!!!!!
snow conditions
Mental note to self: avoid Aviemore..... forever! Toofy Grin
ski holidays
My personal favourite as a contact lens wearer:

Eyesight is not good skiers, not ski wear contact lenses, contact lenses after the fall if the fall, the possibility of looking back is almost non-existent

No idea what it means but pure genius Smile
latest report
adie, I think it means that if your lens' fall out you're stuffed Laughing
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy