Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

From plastic in Sheffield to Bronze in Tignes

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Brilliant to see the news that James Woods won a bronze in slopestyle at the Euro Winter X Games. Very Happy

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/other_sports/winter_sports/9428354.stm

Just shows what you can do if you are determined enough. For a Brit to even qualify for snow events is a miracle in itself, especially with no funding !

Pity that so many of our ski/board stars get zero press attention. Maybe if they did, they'd get some government funding. Our "alternative" snowsporters are doing very well in competition compared to the "regular" skiers and deserve some acknowledgemnet.

Very hard to find coverage, I thought I'd get it on Eurosport or Extreme, but it's on ESPN, which I haven't got.
I think I'd prefer the BBC to cover stuff like this and the Winter Dew tour rather than the holiday programme they call Ski Sunday.

Managed to find some coverage on line, French commentry, but the action is all I need to see.

http://www.canalplus.fr/c-sport/c-winter-x-games/pid3484-c-x-games-videos.html?vid=440247
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Great news eh. Riders like James is where more funding should be going. He's also very impressive the way he works on the Salomon grom camps teaching the next generation of park skiers.

I dip my hat to you Woodsie.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Sarge,

do a google search for "everythingontv", the stream skysports 1/2/3, eurosport and espn.

you can initially watch for 20mins, then you would need to sign up, but even then it is completely free, I watched the cricket on it yesterday.

Rico
snowHead
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Try here

The 12 hours of competition CANAL + Sport will broadcast live on free www.winterxgameseurope.com and 20 hours of live programming will be complementary to broadcast live the atmosphere and the scenes of the event.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
ESPN has been showing it live all week with highlights in the evenings (PS I know this doesn't help if you haven't got ESPN...)

Saw Woods' run last night - great stuff for a Brit.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
amazing stuff, great skiing!
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Awesome, and Katie Summerhays 9th in womens slopestyle, hopefully now some of these kids will get the chance to go to Winter X in Aspen.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy