Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Snowpulse and Thomson flights (Birmingham)D

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Despite searching the forum, I can't find anyone who has flown with either ABS or Snowpulse with Thomsons (booked through Crystal). Most other airlines are mentioned. Would be interested in hearing if anyone has flown with their avalanche backpacks with Thomsons. Have just started emailing them but there is a 7 day response time to their emails and I would like an answer sooner. Have a Snowpulse which I think is marginally better to fly with as there is no explosive. Please post any Thomson's airbag experiences. Thanks
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Probably a little late for you, but I took mine to St Anton - I did tell them in advance and got an email from there, but they were fine...
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Flew with Thompson from Cardiff last season with my snowpulse. Didn't manage to find an e-mail contact so phoned. I was assured that if IATA regs said it was fine it would be ok. I asked for e-mail confirmation but didn't get it so I just packed the cylinder in a ski boot, took the IATA regs with me and declared it at the check in desk. Caused a bit of a stir and some phone calls but eventually, everything was ok.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Thought I reply following my Birmingham/Thomson experience. I did not receive a reply to my email from Thomson and Crystal said to stick it in the hold baggage and not declare it. I did this and of course got tannoyed in the departure lounge so I had to go and sort it out. They had not seen one before but after producing the IATA guidelines, and demonstrating how the Snowpulse would work, the staff were happy with it all. So just make sure you travel with the IATA guidelines in your documentation. I had no problems coming home via Innsbruck - they are obviously used to these fine bits of kit.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy