Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Rental skis - Fischer Viron XTR - not sure if I should swap or not - any info?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Am in Finland - Levi - had two days in Arctic Spring conditions (8C or more yesterday!). As anyone who has skied with me knows I am a bit cowardly, but as their coding is very generous we have zoomed our way (well moved slowly at times due to veerry soft snow) down many blues and 'reds'. The reds here I would say would be blue in France and Austria (can't say for anywhere else as not skied elsewhere). I'm at the stage where I do feel skis make a difference but due to so many other variables am never sure if its me or the skis!
The white Viron xtr seems to be a rental ski and their basic ski here - there may be other options but being cautious am reluctant to bite off something too adventurous. So at the end of this essay if anyone has any thoughts/comments I would be very appreciative - with hopefully 4 more day I could try something else - my son is on Atomic Nomad Smokes tho I did zoom past him on a flat bit today! Very Happy
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy