Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

A few reviews from the Ski Test, with moving pictures...

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Just back from the UK Ski Test in Bormio - an increasingly ace resort, the more I visit - and rather than waiting for months to get some reviews and feedback up, it's happened already... http://www.fall-line.co.uk/videos
Wonder at the skiing styles on offer, marvel at the multiple presentation outfits.
Bullet points: most tested ski: Scott Venture, second most tested: Atomic Blackeye Ti. Equal third was Atomic Theory and Salomon BBR 8.9.
Most tested piste range: K2 AMP series. Big Mountain/Powder skis moved ahead of Freestyle for tests per ski for the first time this year.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Clicking through them now. Sterling effort.

Would be great to have info on lengths available, dimensions, and turn radius at the start of each video in addition to the name and price please.

Thanks.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Jeez, you don't want much... The plan is to link them to the regular online reviews which has all that data. We are busy writing those reviews. Pesky online - we used to have months to do all that stuff.
More interesting stats, for those who want it. Yet again, the Scott Mission was the highest-scoring ski on the test. Dynafit and Trab appeared for the first time, so expect more bespoke touring skis to be available next year. Volkl and K2 also produced a slew of new lightweights for the up-tiddly-up-uppers.
We drew these stats from 1812 tests, and I know there are a few missing test sheets so expect the overall stats to be derived from nearly 2000 individual tests.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
fallliner wrote:
Yet again, the Scott Mission was the highest-scoring ski on the test.

WHY.... Puzzled The ford cortina of skis...again.............do scott put out a special version for the test? as the last one i skied was good in powder, but.... er.... not very convincing at anything else..at all

cat and pigeons........
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
carroz, have to agree with you there Smile
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
It's fair to say every ski on the test is very well prepared, but the high scoring stuff generally goes on to sell well and keep selling year after year, long after the initial puff has died away.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy