Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Schladming.........

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Of on the 28th Jan with the boys......anyone else been there.

Still learning to board so I like the old blues and the odd red, but nothing flat (me no like peddling!!)

Any info would be good Razz
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Kevin Robertson, Schladming? Went there for the first time this Feb with some great people. Some of the links are a bit flat so you need to work out your routes. but the ski area's a nice size, the runs are wide and not as agressive as they're graded.
Smashing place and a real party town. Local beer's brewed in the town and will keep you fizzing and hangover free. You'll enjoy it . . . lots
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Cheers Masque, interesting....already looking forward to it.
I should also learn to spell where I am going i suppose Embarassed
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
You can go back to the first post, hit the edit button, and stick the 'h' in. No one'll notice.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
A nice moderator came along and did it for him wink
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Kevin Robertson, I had a fantastic time there in March. Perfect pistes for learners.
Masque is right, they tried to improve the links between the resorts of the area, but they are still too flat for me.
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Wow what nice moderators!!!!

Thanks guys, thats good info. Just looked at the piste map and was not sure. You've laid all my fears to rest.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Kevin Robertson, It's a good place, but not really a party town, as mentioned earlier, just the usual Austrian way of life. Think he may mean 'party people' on the trip, which is true wherever we go! As for the 'flat bits' - hardly worth mentioning, and nothing like as flat as your part of the world!! (and not a problem unless you insist on riding a tea tray). Head for Oncle Willi's hutte for lunch and drinks (near the middle station on the Planai) but careful what time you leave - it goes dark very quickly! For superb empty slopes take one of the early lifts up - the Planai starts at 8am, or take the old chair up Hochwurzen via Rohrmoos, and through the tunnel on the way up the Planai!

I've been twice and both times we've had great conditions and a really fun time, hope you enjoy it too.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy