Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Lech / Saalbach

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I'd not heard of Zauchensee but have done a bit of digging and it looks really nice. Just what we're after. We've booked to Cervinia for this New Year but will deffo add Zauchensee to the list, along with Obergurgl and Serfaus for future hols.

Pete
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
PeteMan,
Quote:

I'd not heard of Zauchensee but have done a bit of digging and it looks really nice.

When, I mentioned it on the day you posted in this thread.
Puzzled
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
T Bar, For some reason I dismissed it at first glance when you posted your reply but you were on the money after all!

Thanks, Pete
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Try one of the lesser known austrian villages, not really associated with the international market like filzmoos. Skiing starts and finishes in the heart of the village and its all pretty much very easy blues. Shortish and not extensive but really great resort. If you want the bigger resorts fair enough usual suspects matching ski in ski out in austria are here : Austria ski in ski out resorts

Both Lech and Saalbach on the list but I'd not overlook Obertaun. You've also not mentioned cost: Lech can be pricey, Ober-lech where all the blues and ski in ski out are is for sure Happy
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
lc150, are you spamming here - promoting your web site rather than basing your comments on real on the ground experiences? Three posts - three links to the same search engine web site - Hmmmmmmmmmmm let me think about whether there is any truth in that ? Laughing

If you had read the whole thread you would see that Filzmoos comes nowhere near meeting the original poster's criteria.

Have you ever been to Filzmoos? It is a lovely village but the slopes are hardly the most interesting and you need transport to access the rest of the Amadé resorts.

rolling eyes rolling eyes
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Samerberg Sue

Sort of - but only where a resort list could be useful. My posts are never off topic (at least i hope not). Yes I've been to filzmoos - easy short runs at the heart of the small lovely village. I thought of Filzmoos becuase my memory of it was of a few effortless, un-hurried days with non of the usual struggle you can get in the bigger resorts. (the thread expanded on ski in ski out as really meaning village convienance and that was my take on it)

But yes the resort list link for ski in ski out (oh man was tempted to make ski in ski out a link there - a joke, a joke..) is a link to an experimental search site i set up (it needs feed back as I think its pretty hard to use / understand at the moment) Hopefully i've not borken any rules etc Like I say I write or at least try to write informative posts (maybe just not managed it on snow heads. What was your problem with the other posts?
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy