Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Season ticket GM 3 day add ons?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
OH and I have season tickets for the Massif, and they came with 3 tickets to "upgrade for the day". However, when we toddled off to Flaine this morning (Grand Massif is on the list) we were told we couldn't use it because it is to "explore new ski areas"!
Am I missing something on the voucher, or is this normal practice?
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Flaine is what makes the Massif into the Grand Massif so is all one area so I can understand why they don't accept it.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
adamantis, The tickets are "discovery tickets", there should be a list of resorts in the haute savoie that they can be used in on the tear off coupon attached. You can use them in exchange for a 1 day pass in any of the listed resorts, but just once in a resort as they usually put a line through the name of the resort on the tear off coupon, so don't detach it! For chamonix I think they give 50% off a mont blanc pass. I am sure there is something stating you can't use them in the issuing resort as marcellus states
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
carroz, +1 for what you said. We used ours this year at Les Contamines, Megeve and Chamonix (Brevant Flegere). You only pay supplement for Mont Blanc Unlimited, not for Chamonix Le Pass.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy