Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

27th Mar Tignes Late deal

Poster: A snowHead
Looks like you might get some snow next week when 'most everywhere else is being rained upon. Have a great week. snowHead
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Quote:

Looks like you might get some snow next week

.... but of course pam w, admin, has put in an order with him upstairs.....

snowHead snowHead sleeps .... well snowHead and a bit anyway.....

Are we there yet ?????
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Snowing now Very Happy
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Mrs W, Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy snowHead snowHead snowHead snowHead snowHead snowHead snowHead snowHead
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
You can find the phone list for next week here:
Phone list

You can see who's travelling from the same airport as you on the travel details page in case you want to hook up on the way.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
Quote:

Snowing now

NehNeh Laughing snowHead Cool Smile Very Happy Twisted Evil Razz NehNeh Laughing snowHead snowHead snowHead snowHead Cool Cool Cool
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
jennycook, Laughing Laughing Laughing
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
How am I going to sleep tonight?
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Don't... Sleep in the taxi, departures, on the plane, the transfer bus - that should help the journey pass Wink
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Wooohooo

We're going Tignes tomorrow Very Happy Very Happy

admin, hope me and Cozee T are on the transfer. No reply to my PM.
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
admin, You're in deep... deep... trouble.... I've just read the snowMail Twisted Evil Laughing Laughing
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Any more info on the transfer? IE cost, do we have to book or just turn up?
I'm on the luton flight with most of the others it would seem.
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Schuss in Boots, bother, I deleted without reading. Does this mean I missed yet another defamatory comment about you? wink
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Yes Gainz, no probs.

But Schuss in Boots, you're a figurehead - a new pinnacle!
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Quote:

Schuss in Boots, bother, I deleted without reading. Does this mean I missed yet another defamatory comment about you?

Schuss in Boots, I had not picked it up until you pointed it out....... I had to go read again Razz What's it worth not to quote it here ?

Naughty admin, Twisted Evil

Are we there yet ????? NehNeh Laughing snowHead
snow report
admin,

Sent PM, but its stuck in outbox... Puzzled

You still up for sharing a cab to Luton? If so, Grinningsoul and I would like to.
latest report
OK Guys just back from Tignes this morning. The pistes are holding up really well, but the off piste is tracked and moguled out. There was about 2cm of fresh snow last night at resort level. I hope you all have a Great time.
latest report
admin, More of a hillock than a pinnacle... wink (did I get my H and P round the right way?) Toofy Grin

Hurtle, Yesss...... rolling eyes But I get the last laugh - admin now has to put up with me for a whole week.... a suitably fitting punishment Twisted Evil

jennycook, That mail probably went out to 16,000+ people.. I'm not sure posting it in here is going to make much difference. Madeye-Smiley However, I will stand you the first beer.. wink

quadwould, All PM's stay in your outbox until they are read, then they move to your sent box. Although, in admin's case he has special powers and can read them without them moving. So he probably has already read it, and it may not show as such. Don't worry. Very Happy

skid & slide, Nice one, thank you for the update. Hope you had a great week too. snowHead

Can't wait to get out there now... for the snow.. if not for [some of Twisted Evil] the company... wink Laughing
ski holidays
Im assuming thath the resort transfer cost is due when we get to Grenole then? rolling eyes
ski holidays
Never eat a sandwich, drink coffee and type at the same time..........
ski holidays
Schuss in Boots wrote:
probably went out to 16,000+ people..
20,000+ actually Twisted Evil
ski holidays
admin, Damn... I can't seem to find anything to say that the profanity filter isn't changing.... Toofy Grin
latest report
And we'd only need to update it if you did Wink
ski holidays
Are you suggesting that Bootsy's FLAB hasn't been on display in public before?

Have a great time, all! Gutted I can't join you, but I'll be building a wall...... Sad
snow conditions
admin, Guess I'm just grateful you're not doing a 'goldfish' on me... NehNeh rolling eyes

I'm struggling... have pared down the packing to bare minimum, but I can't seem to get 2 x skis, boots, etc to fit in the Sleezyjet 32kg total allowance. Just the 2x skis, poles, boots and the bag are 19kg... Shocked

Really can't justify £42 for an extra 3kg so I may have to leave the Mayas behind.. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
ski holidays
Well Hi there all you snowHead 's!!!!

I must say that I am looking forward to seeing you all tomorrow at Grenoble Airport.

Will have a little sign out for you to find me and the Transfer bus up to resort and then we are off up to Tignes.

But introductions,

Mat, 23, rep in the Hotel Curling,
Skier for 15 years then changed to boarding last season, ties in nicely with wakeboarding in the summer,
Intermediate/ Advanced for both, Love powder.

only one 'short' sleep left, hope you guys and gals are looking forward to it.

Shame I didn't find the forum earlier in the week then could have tried to answer more questions, but fire away if you are online.
Very Happy
ski holidays
Hi tignesbum01. Perfect opportunity to ask if shampoo is provided or we need to bring our own. I seem to always guess it wrong.
ski holidays
Duke wrote:
Hi tignesbum01. Perfect opportunity to ask if shampoo is provided or we need to bring our own. I seem to always guess it wrong.

Duke You will need to bring your own toilettries, we'll provide you a base for the week, personal hygiene is your department.
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
newageloafer wrote:
Any more info on the transfer? IE cost, do we have to book or just turn up?
I'm on the luton flight with most of the others it would seem.

I was wondering this too - I'd kind of assumed that we just turned up and paid, but seeing that other people are confused, it's made me doubt!! Clarification please. No sleeps to go... Very Happy
ski holidays
tignesbum01, I guessed right then, maybe I should rush out and buy a lottery ticket.
What about WIFI?
ski holidays
harrisontherabbit, I wondered what had happened to you..... i 'm sure admin, will put YOU on the lunch text this time ... Twisted Evil

Schuss in Boots, Wear everything ????? That way you may not be able to punish admin, so much though... Who needs clean pants anyway... ?

Are we there yet ??? snowHead
ski holidays
Singerjulie, Don't worry about it, if admin hasn't put buttons up before we go, then we can sort it out with him at Grenoble, or in resort or via Paypal. And don't worry about being able to get on the bus either... remember he's on your flight and he has to get on it too... just don't let go of his coat-tails... wink Toofy Grin
latest report
Schuss in Boots wrote:
Singerjulie, Don't worry about it, if admin hasn't put buttons up before we go, then we can sort it out with him at Grenoble, or in resort or via Paypal. And don't worry about being able to get on the bus either... remember he's on your flight and he has to get on it too... just don't let go of his coat-tails... wink Toofy Grin

Cool. Ta love! Will he have a big sign on his head saying 'ADMIN' and an arrow pointing down...? Laughing Laughing
snow report
harrisontherabbit wrote:
Are you suggesting that Bootsy's FLAB hasn't been on display in public before?

Have a great time, all! Gutted I can't join you, but I'll be building a wall...... Sad

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Git Laughing Laughing

I'm still gutted you're not coming though, I'm not sure I'll find food quite as funny if you're not there. Sad Sad

Enjoy your wall... remember not to stand in one place and build it all around you...

... what am I saying? That's a great idea... Toofy Grin
snow conditions
Schuss in Boots wrote:

I'm struggling... have pared down the packing to bare minimum, but I can't seem to get 2 x skis, boots, etc to fit in the Sleezyjet 32kg total allowance. Just the 2x skis, poles, boots and the bag are 19kg... Shocked

Really can't justify £42 for an extra 3kg so I may have to leave the Mayas behind.. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Schuss in Boots,

you should have a read of the Quiver Killers thread i started in the Euiq area.... would help in situations like this...
ski holidays
jennycook, I like your thinking. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Singerjulie, Trust me - you'll find him... he kinda stands out in a crowd. wink Which reminds me... I owe him one... two ticks... I have a pic... Twisted Evil
ski holidays
Singerjulie, There ya go... Toofy Grin (click on the pic for the full size version)

Now, be honest... how many of you are now terrified of turning up at Luton? Laughing Laughing

admin, Hmmm... I think my work here is done..... FLAB?? I'll give you FLAB... NehNeh Little Angel
latest report
quadwould, I did read it when you first posted it... I just didn't understand it Embarassed Embarassed Wish I'd read it more carefully now. Wearing all my pants in one go might make me look a bit... well... Flabby... Laughing
snow report
Schuss in Boots wrote:
Singerjulie, There ya go... Toofy Grin (click on the pic for the full size version)

Admin still taking the tablets then Madeye-Smiley

Quote:
Now, be honest... how many of you are now terrified of turning up at Luton?

Some of us have to live here wink
snow conditions
anarchicsaltire, It's ok.. it should be safe again by the time you wake in the morning.. wink
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy