Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Liftopia discount lift passes

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Anyone use them? It all seems pretty straightforward, purchase on line, they email you a voucher which you redeem at the lift pass kiosk in resort. Any first-hand?

Cheers, John.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Anyone?
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Search on TGR - think a maggot is a co-owner. Reports there suggest they are no drama IIRC.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I know someone in the States that worked for them when they set up, it is a legit company and they are huge across the pond. If the dates suit you it's great for discounts
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Thanks, just wanted to check they were legit, which it appears they are. Didn't want to fork out £400+ (even on CC) and have a problem.

The dates suit, and the discounts are pretty good, hence the caution.

Thanks again, John.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
We just came back last week from winter park, colorado, US. We booked lift ticket + lesson with liftopia. Amazing discounted price compared to direct resort website. No problems at all, just rocked up at lift ticket office and the print out lift ticket and lesson ticket was exactly the same as what the resort was issuing. No hitches.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
njm, good to hear it. Will book 'em tomorrow.

The asked me to recommend them, this side of the pond, and with savings of up to 40%, over walk-up prices, seems like it's not too good to be true.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy