Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Skiing in Morzine - Has anyone been here?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi All,

I'm new to the SnowHeads board Smile

Me and a lot of pals are going to go skiing in Morzine later this year and have been shopping round for a chalet. Can anyone recommend anywhere?

Has anyone ever been to here [MOD: SPAM LINK REMOVED] It looks lovely, but I haven't been able to find out much information on the chalet.

Thanks
TheFusilier
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
TheFusilier, looks lovely, a bit out of the way...
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I have stayed here, it about 10 mins out of morzine but near to Ardent, the chalet minibus drops you off here each morning, it offers great access to the higher slopes of avoriaz. There is a hot tub outside and also a free bar, its great and i love it here!!!

http://www.ouiski.co.uk/chalet_jules.php
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Try

http://trailalpine.co.uk/winter/
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
under a new name, Ricklovesthepowder, Phyllis Stein, Thanks for the replies guys.

I have been snowing in Morzine before and it was amazing, its certainly not out the way as you mentione under a new name, this chalet is only about 5 mins from the ski lifts in Ardent which are a lot less busy than those in Morzine.

I was actually wondering if anyone had stayed at this specific chalet ( [MOD: SPAM LINK REMOVED] )as it looks amazing to me, that said the chalet you mention Ricklovesthepowder, also looks amazing as does the one you suggest Phyllis Stein,

Thanks
TheFusilier
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
TheFusilier, do I take it that you work for or have an interest in said chalet?
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
kitenski, So cynical... Sad
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Schuss in Boots, check the evidence, 3 posts on the site, all with a link to said chalet that the OP states they don't know much about, then when someone says "a bit out of the way", OP responds with "this chalet is only about 5 mins from the ski lifts in Ardent which are a lot less busy than those in Morzine. "

draw your own conclusions!!!
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
kitenski, I bit on his other thread Embarassed
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
TheFusilier,

Well.

1. There are no bars or shops or ski lifts within walking distance, I'd call that "out of the way".

2. "the ski lifts in Ardent which are a lot less busy than those in Morzine" - the Ardent lift (singular, there is only one) is a major artery into the PDS system and often significantly busier than taking Super Morzine or the Prodain Chairs.

Buddy, if you're going to spam around here, as least get your facts straight.

rolling eyes rolling eyes
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Right, I'll cross [MOD: SPAM LINK REMOVED] off my list of places to consider staying next time I'm around those parts...
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
kitenski wrote:
Schuss in Boots, check the evidence, 3 posts on the site, all with a link to said chalet that the OP states they don't know much about, then when someone says "a bit out of the way", OP responds with "this chalet is only about 5 mins from the ski lifts in Ardent which are a lot less busy than those in Morzine. "

Very amateurish! Toofy Grin
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy