Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Banff Club Ski

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Does anyone know which days of the week Club Ski rotates around Sunshine/Lake Louise/Norquay? I figure it'll be quieter skiing the days on the different hills when ski club isn't there Razz
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
ajpaul, the club ski numbers are relatively small in comparison to total numbers on the hill so I don't think it matters all that much.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
You mean ski club GB or someone else? I wouldn't worry too much about busy slopes outside of the weekend when Calgary descends. I've been mid-week a few times and it is really quiet.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I suppose I meant the buses, rather than the hills. Do people know the days?
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
ajpaul, I'd agree with scotia that it won't matter particularly (based on three years following SKiBig3 around while my son was in lessons). These lessons account for a pretty small number of people - in the region of 100-150 in the times we have been, spread across the various busses and non-bussed folk means they are negligible.

The thing you may want to watch is racing at Norquay - we were there the same day as the Banff round of a national race series and that resulted in a couple of closed runs, and a very crowded base lodge
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Thanks for the advice folks. However, I really do want to know which hill has club ski on which day!
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
ajpaul, email them and ask? SnowSchool@SkiBig3.com

edit: they are at Sunshine on Sunday & Thursday (day 1 of the 3 day club)

"Club programs begin every Sunday and Thursday at Sunshine Village and run from 9:45am until 3:30pm with a lunch break each day. There is a maximum group size of 9 participants for the Adult Club Ski program."
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Holidayloverxx - Doh! Will do.
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
ajpaul, LOL
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy