Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Just moved to Morzine 2 days ago!

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi everyone,

Just moved to Morzine 2 days ago, I am working for a small company for the rest of the season, where there is only 4 members of staff including myself. Looking to get to know more people around here. I stay in Le Lavanchy, its a nice area but very quite and no pubs Sad Anyone got any advice or living out here and want to meet up?

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks

Stephen
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Stephen
It is about a mile walk from Le Lavanchy to the centre of Montriond where you will find a village shop, pizza restaurant (very good), and a bar that regularly has live music. From there is it another mile to the centre of Morzine with all the nightlife you could wish for. You could use the ski bus but the last bus down to Montriond is at 1800 (http://www.morzine-avoriaz.com/PDF/le-guide-des-navettes.pdf) so probably of limited use. With the current lack of snow at low level you could easily get around by bike - you just need to find someone who will lend you one. In fact over the last couple of years I have been going to Morzine, a bike would be prefectly useable most of the winter.
Up the valley to Ardent is the easiest access point when you get a chance to ski.
I'm out in a week's time but by then you'll be settled in and will know all the ropes!
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy