Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

50 year old male looking to join small group in March

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi, the title says it all really, intermediate skier, will give most runs a try and sometimes get down them without falling ! House trained, like a little apres ski but not a party animal by any means looking for a small group to join or alternatively a reasonable deal for going by myself anywhere where there is some snow. Budget isnt the be all end all but needless to say like the rest of us want a value for money package.

Can go anytime between now and the end of March, ideally want to miss the European school holidays which I think means going 12th March or later. Would ideally want to fly from the North but apart from that will consider anything either hotel or chalet. If anybody has any ideas or a space waiting to be filled please send me a pm. Thanks very much. In the meantime I will continue searching for a holiday without over the top single supplements.

Chris
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hello Chris

We have a room in a chalet in Le Fornet - see post below: 12th March - Le Fornet Bargain Luxury chalet - need 1 male plus spare rooms available
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi Diana thanks for the reply, could you post a link to the accommodation. I think we may have spoken before and if I remember correctly you were travelling from Gatwick . If you post the link i shall have a look. Thanks
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Yes - here it is

http://www.skival.co.uk/?chalet&chalets_id=19

Says on their website £719 but they are dropping this to £635.

Diana
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Go for UCPA. Good snow in Flaine. I'm 41 and off there on 5th March (only one French zone on holiday that week and its not Paris). Looking for a room mate.....£700 including full board, lessons, Grand Massif lift pass and kit hire. Book via Action Outdoors.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
See tectotums post. Reckon about £450ish all in incl. skiing and staying in comfy hostel.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Thanks very much Tectotum are you referring to damoblokes post. Doesnt appear to be £450 if its UCPA and obviously fights not included and dont appear to very cheap at the moment. thanks anyway. Plus dont they have an age limit which I am considerably over!
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
hi - we still have a place in a small group going to Chamonix (March 12th-19th). See thread: http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=72563

Going from Liverpool to Geneva on 12th.

PM me if interested. Good group of skiers from beginner upwards: 40+ 2 males, one female at the moment.
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Hi

I'm having to cancel a ski holiday for next week so need to sell my ticket. There are 2 tickets available.

We have booked 2 flats and there are 3 girls and 3 guys going. Ranging from late 20s to early 40s. All are relaxed, friendly and happy to share with new people of any age.

The details are:
To: Val D'Isere
Flying From: Any UK airport with availability on a Crystal flight
Price: £340 per person (There are 2 spaces currently as we did not have full occupancy when booked)
Dates: Sat 5th March - Sat 12th March
Operator: Crystal ski
Details: Self Catering and sharing a four person flat.

If you are interested please let me know.
Thanks
Helen
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Charlie, thanks for the reply could you send me some more details. I will send you a pm with my contact details
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Happyinsnow I have sent you a pm
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
chrish, I have 2 flights for sale to Sion, Switzerland going from Stansted on 12th and coming back on 19th March, ideal for accessing Verbier ski area, any good? if so PM me and i'll let you have more details.
latest report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Markymark Thanks for the offer but I am in the North and probably too long in the tooth to be sorting out a DIY holiday. Thanks anyway.
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Chrish
I am booked in UCPA Flaine on 19th March. Similar age to you and accepted by action outdoors without a problem. Am flying from Manchester on Saturday and getting the Action Outdoors transfer from Geneva. Hoping to get 6.5 days skiing as my flight leaves late on Sat 26th. The holidays get good reviews on snowheads so I thought it worth a go!
Best Regards and good luck snowHead
latest report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Hi Helen, I was hoping to get away over half term week but family deafed me out so would be interested in your week if I am considered suitable and vacancy still exists. I am an intermediate skier in my 50s and have skiied once or twice most years for over 30 years. Look forward to hearing from you or any other parties looking for one to make number up. I like a couple of beers after a days skiing but my party animal days are a distant memory unfortunately. Regards Mike
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy