Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Last Min Cancellation to Val D'Isere - Going Cheap!

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi

Unfortunately I'm having to cancel a ski holiday for next week so need to sell my ticket - It's discounted. There are actually 2 tickets available due to us not having full occupancy of the 2 flats we've booked if you want to go with a friend.

The details are:
To: Val D'Isere
Price: £340 per person (2 tickets available)
Dates: Sat 5th March - Sat 12th March
Flying From: Edinburgh
Operator: Crystal ski (I have checked and the details can be changed to a different person)
Details: Self Catering and sharing a four person flat.

We have booked 2 flats and there are 3 girls and 3 guys going. Ranging from late 20s to early 40s. All are relaxed, friendly and happy to share with new people of any age.

I really don't want to lose my money and cannot get any refund due to late notice. If you are interested please let me know asap. Thanks.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy