Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Les arcs 2000 5th - 12th march

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hey all.

This is my first post so please don't flame me. Shocked

I'm joining 2 buddies who are insistent upon skiing and therefore am looking to join an intermediate snowboarding group during the week 5 - 12 march in les arcs. please drop me a line if your cool with a random dude tagging along.

I'm flying into Geneva airport from Doha. Bus transfers are not to bad getting to les arcs, but I feel the return journey is quite tight. The bus leaves the finicula (sp?) station at 5 am, my flight back to Doha leaves at 9:45. Can someone please give me some guidance if this is enough time to travel to the airport and get through check-in / security ect....

Alternatively, if someone knows of a group / company that does very early morning / late night transfers from les arcs to Geneva airport on 12 th march I would appreciate it.

Thanks in advance.

Liam.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
L14mha, Not sure I can help on the snowboard group, but will ask around in case anyone does not mind you tagging along.

For airport transfer, at that time in the morning you will need to get a taxi from Arc 2000 to the railway station in Bourg. It does not go from the funi station if you are talking about altibus. They might do a pick up in Arc 2000, you will need to check with them. Leaving at 5am is enough time to get to Geneva for a flight at 9.45am. But if you can afford a taxi bus transfer direct from Arc 2000 to Geneva airport is easier.

Go to my facebook group, link below for details of taxis. Hope that helps.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy