Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

12th March, anyone trying to fill 2 spaces?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Got a week booked off for a skiing holiday 12th March - 19th. Not really decided on country ect.

Plan is to book a last minute holiday but just thought I'd see if anyone is trying to fill two places on a holiday that week?
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
We've got a trip on that week but it depends what sort of skiing you're looking for.

If you're comfortable with black pistes, have a look at the off piste bash.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Millie - We've got a trip going to Chamonix that week: May have a couple of spare places: Ages 40+

Also in north Wales BTW! Flying from Liverpool to Geneva.

PM me if you are interested.

Currently have 1 female and 2 males. Small apartment which sleeps 5 - but pretty cheap (around 180 euros each for week with 4 - so less with 5). There are three single beds and double pull-out couch. Might work if you're on a budget.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Definatly not looking for an extreme off piste holiday lol!

CharlieL,

How well situated is the Chalet? Is it far from the slopes / lifts / bars? We would need two single beds, not a double.

Just out of interest, where abouts are you in North Wales? I'm in Abergele.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Hi,

Are you looking for a catered chalet?

We've got a twin or two singles for the Sunday to Sunday of that week if you think either of those would suit? £450 pp fully catered - the web link for more info is in my tag line.

Best wishes,
Heather
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Hi Millie - I'm in Bangor at the Uni! I've rented a small apartment right next to Brevent (20 meters from snow) and about 2 mins from the centre of Chamonix (perfect combination I thought). Don't know if you know Chamonix - but there is a lot of everything (Brevent/Flegere are the two linked areas closest to the town, with the Grands Montets up the road - accessible by free shuttle). There is one other female going (Mayflower from Snowheads) and one other male. The apartment sleeps five in principle (but with three single beds in one room, and a double on the couch - which I can share as the other guy going is one of my brothers - so just about psychologically doable Happy If you're all female you might feel more comfortable taking the three singles. With five sharing the cost would be around 130 Euro each for the week (not catered, but has kitchen etc).

Anyway, send me a PM through Snowheads if you're interested and I can send further details.

Even if not there are a few people aiming to meet up in Chamonix: So that might be fun also.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Hi Millie

We still have 3 or 4 places on this one

http://www.soundskis.co.uk/holidays/9/les-arcs

Cheers Ramon
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy