Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

solo skier not wanting to miss out !

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi Everyone !

Great website ,I am a 37 year old ,friendly ,chatty guy with a good level of fitness,intermediate skier ,who works as a Paramedic ,may come in handy on the slopes Smile .
I was not going to go this year ,as friends are not available for skiing ,but i love the thrill of being on the slopes ,the great views and the energy you feel.
I am looking at going skiing with a group of people in march and April .I went on a a solo ski holiday few years ago and really enjoyed it .A great mix of people who didn't know each other but all had a great time.The ski guiding we did on the holiday was great ,it gives you a chance to see much more without checking the map and enjoy the slopes with other people.
I have spent skiing holidays in the past on my own on the slopes while my girlfriend was at ski school which got a bit boring after midweek.It is a shame that a lot of resorts do not have the ski guiding as an option for people who's partners or friends are at a differant skiing level.
I looked at Redpoint holidays ,a bit pricey but i expect that when booking through a company .Has anyone been with them ,what did you think ?.
Would love to ski in America heard great things ,doesn't seem to be many groups going there.

Any ideas guys and girls

Thanks scott
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Welcome to snowHeads scott73d, snowHead

If you're interested in skiing off-piste, check out the off piste bash http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=64524
Or there's always the EoSB - wotrh it if you can wait that long Wink

Although, sorry neither is in America Sad
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Yeh, definately wouldn't mind a paramedic along for that one Wink
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
scott73d, Sent you a PM.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Hi Scott,

A paramedic would be an asset in any group I'd have thought!

I hope that you don't mind me writing this here but if you'd consider France rather than America, please take a look at our chalet (web address in my tag line). We have several single rooms so we don't make a single supplement at all, and because the chalet is quite large we often get split groups meaning that everyone is quite friendly.

If you're flexible over dates 6th March might be a good option as we have a couple of small groups booked in, and one other solo skiier. The price for the week is £450 fully catered.

Best wishes,
Heather
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Hi Scott

I'm having to cancel a ski holiday for next week so need to sell my ticket. I was going with a group of friends. We have booked 2 flats and there are 3 girls and 3 guys going. Ranging from late 20s to early 40s. All are relaxed, friendly and happy to share with new people of any age. Mainly intermediate / good skiiers/boarders.

If you're still looking for a group to go with I would be very happy to sell you my ticket!
The details are:
To: Val D'Isere
Price: £340 per person (2 tickets are available due to not having full occupancy)
Dates: Sat 5th March - Sat 12th March
Flying From: Edinburgh
Operator: Crystal ski (I have checked and the details can be changed to a different person)
Details: Self Catering and sharing a four person flat.

If you are interested please let me know. Thanks.

Happy In Snow
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Scott,

just sent you a PM.

Sorry just saw your post almost as soon as I had posted mine about possible Flaine trip.

Let me know if any interest or you are sorted.

Thanks
John
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Hello mate

If your still looking, I posted an ad here on 2/3/11 " La Plagne 12th - 19th March" . Drop me an e-mail if you want more details.

Cheers

Adrian
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Just back from Morzine. Went with a group called HOFNAR. www.hofnar.com Had a great time & would recommend them. Dan, who runs the co., has a great manner knows Morzine / Avoriaz inside out & makes a great guide for skiing. You can meet up at lunchtimes with the others in the group or head off on your own to explore. Very relaxed & great fun. Nice mix of chilling in the chalet (outdoor hottub!!) for some nites & hitting the town on other nites. No hesitation in going with this gang again.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy