Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

March 20, Zermatt - small off-piste group with a guide

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Space still available to join our group of 5 with intention of skiing together off-piste as much as possible. We use the lift systems, so no skinning. We've a mountain guide booked for 4 days and a catered chalet for 6, with airport transfer and several flight options included. Can provide details to anyone interested.
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Is it necessary to bring my own avalanche equipment please?
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Anyone skiing off-piste should wear an avalanche tranceiver and often these are supplied by the mountain guide. We would ask that you do wear one and also carry an avalanche shovel and avalanche probe when skiing with us, for our protection as much as yours. These can be bought in the UK before departure.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
With over 50 cm of fresh snow forecast for Zermatt next week, the prospect for some good powder is looking good!
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Interested !

Can you sent some details Please

Alan

alan.gould@gmail.com
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
able but idle, I've emailed details to you.
Let me know what you think.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
russellford,
Can you try
alandotgould@googlemail.com

cheers
A

Last edited by Then you can post your own questions or snow reports... on Sun 13-03-11 20:00; edited 1 time in total
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
russellford,

Did you send some details

A
alandotgould@googlemail.com
aldotvic@ntlworld.com
Cheers
A
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Have now forwarded my Friday email to all 3 of the other email addresses you give and also to your Snowheads Personal Message Inbox.
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
russellford,

I'm interested!

Will be skiing in Zermatt on March 19-20. The conditions look great Very Happy
Would it be possible to join your group for Sunday, March 20 only?
If so, please send me the details at danila.sinopalnikov@gmail.com

Thanks!
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Hi I will be in Zermatt 20-26 March and would like to join your off piste group I am staying at the Alpenroyal hotel Peter H
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Can't make it unfortunately, but thought I would bring your page to the fore again.
latest report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Cynic, might be wrong here, but I think it's been and gone.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy