Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Spare place St Anton Austria 27 Feb 1 week

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Unfortuntately I have to bail out of a trip to St Anton because of unforeseen circumstances - this is late hour notice because the trip runs on 27th Feb - 6th March. I am able to offer the booking to anyone keen to step in at short notice. It is with Friendship Travel, you will be with a party of 9-10 skiers at the Mark Warner Chalet Rosanna. It represents a good deal, considering it is cheaper than direct with Mark Warner, is SOLO occupancy and I am prepared to discount from the £795 advertised (almost full board, including afternoon tea and ski hosting). The details are given on the link. Please reply here, or better drop a line to 07761 976045.

You will need to contact the booking agent, full details of the trip can be seen on their website (at the link provided) who will administer a name change as this holiday is already booked for. The price is given for single occupancy and all breakfasts, evening meals (bar one), free wine and afternoon tea. You will be with a small group of solo travellers, amongst a much larger group of skiers at the Chalet, so you will not be alone. It is with great regret I have to cancel this trip, and a fantastic opportunity to get in quickly for one of the best resorts in the world. I have been there twice and can vouch for its superb skiing and party scene.

http://www.friendshiptravel.com/st-anton.html
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi staff4719,

Sounds good!

Flights are included right? Where's your flight booked from?

Thanks
Nick
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi Nick

Flights are from Gatwick to Friedrichshafen, depart Sun 27th at 10:00, arrive Sun 6th at 14:40. Flights are included.

Chris.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Ah, was hoping you'd say Edinburgh, well Gatwick's not so good for me and I suppose it's non-changeable...

Nick
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Unfortunately the flight cannot be changed to any Regional airport. You'd have to pay the extra to fly from elsewhere.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Hi there,
Is that space gone yet? I am a solo traveller, just looking to touch base now and then.

Mary
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Hi Chris

Is the place still available? Im packed and ready to go

Alan
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy