Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Oz en Oisans (Oz 1350)

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I posted this on the Chalets/Appartments thread but on 2nd thoughts this may be the more appropriate forum.

Mrs. B and I are thinking of buying an apartment in Oz 1350. It`s very early days and the prospect is rather terrifying, so it may come to nothing.

We originally looked at the Portes du Soleil/Grand Massif area but decided it was too expensive for us.

We then started looking around Alpe DH where the prices seemed a lot more reasonable. Oz 1350 (Oz Station)seemed an attractive option. It`s small but has 2 fast gondolas taking you straight into the ADH ski area. The resort seems easily accessible from Grenoble. The thing that worries us a bit is that - other than the official website (which understandably puts a bit of a gloss on the place) - we can`t find out very much about the resort.

So - does anyone know it ? Is the `village` an attractive spot ? Is the areas `on the up` ? Are there good restaurants to eat out in the evening (I understand that getting to ADH in the evening involves a trip around the mountain & takes 45 mins) ? What`s Oz like in the summer ? Are there any downsides to the place ?

How easy is it to rent out property ?

We are going to go out in a few weeks but a summer snapshot is necessarily limited so any information/experience anyone has about Oz would very helpful.

Cheers.

Beetle
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
beetle, I've answered in Chalets & Apartments!
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy