Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Adjusting HEAD Mojo 11

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I am wondering about the adjustability of HEAD Mojo 11 bindings. If they were orginally setup for a boot size of Mondo 24, is it possible to adjust them for a Mondo 23 or Mondo 25 size? Or would it require a remount? (Assuming no carver plate).
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Welcome to snowHead

The Mojo 11's have 32mm of adjustment but the Head jig length setting is designed to give -8mm adjustment & +24mm adjustment - so the heel positioned can be shortened by 8mm or lengthened by 24mm from the boot sole length the ski was originally drilled for.

The Mondo size is the internal length of the boot - the actual boot sole length is stamped on the side of the heel in mm. It's common for different manufacturers to have differing BSL's for boots of the same Mondo size. Also note that the jig length is often in either 5mm or 10mm increments so allow for that - the Head jig will only fully lock in 10mm increments but it can be used in 5mm increments if the tech is careful.

In summary, you should be fine going a size larger but a size smaller might be tricky. The adjustment will marginally affect the fore/aft position of the boot on the ski. A heelpiece only remount for a shorter boot is a doddle to do if required.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thanks. That is exactly the detail I was looking for. Would you by any chance know if the same is true for the HEAD SL100?
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Yep, it's the same.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy